We back !!

Old Oct 24th 2009, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute
Default We back !!

Well we are back in Australia and loving it second time around.

I arrived two weeks ago in Brisbane as i went to see our daughter in Perth for the first two weeks what a lovely surprise as it was a big secret to her and saw all our great friends over there, anyway, got off the plane and got myself a job and rental in the first day!!!

We moved to Cleveland its really nice here, people are very friendly pretty place and close to the city.

Caught up with our good friends Mike and Jo in the Gold Coast a few times!

Put kids into Ormiston State Primary school, they have already made lots of friends more than they had in Perth!!

Got myself a little suzuki swift yesterday.... its a really nice place here and even though Graham hasnt got a job yet (been here just over week) he has had positive responses from recruitments.

All in all very happy with the move, lots of South Africans here which is cool as they are a great group of people.

So far we are very glad we came.

Thats it for now - happy and contented hope it stays this good.

BTW the Gold Coast is gorgeous and so is the weather I love the heat LOL!!!

Kath
Old Oct 24th 2009, 12:19 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We back !!

Great news Kath, good for you. Hope it all goes brilliantly for you. Keep it up love xx
Old Oct 24th 2009, 4:34 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

All sounds great Kath.
Hope it all works out for the better for you this time.

Julie. x
Old Oct 25th 2009, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Kath!
Hope everything works out well for you this time around.....of course you are on the better side this time!
Old Oct 25th 2009, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

bluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to all

Hi Kath, thats brill news, i needed to read this today as we are hoping to go back soon as house sold, but having one of those doubting days

so stay happy and fingers crossed for Graham for a job

Bluekipper
Old Oct 27th 2009, 5:22 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back Kath
Old Oct 27th 2009, 5:43 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Kath. Welcome back to Australia.
Old Oct 27th 2009, 8:25 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to sunny Cleveland
Old Oct 27th 2009, 9:41 am
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Well we are back in Australia and loving it second time around.

I arrived two weeks ago in Brisbane as i went to see our daughter in Perth for the first two weeks what a lovely surprise as it was a big secret to her and saw all our great friends over there, anyway, got off the plane and got myself a job and rental in the first day!!!

We moved to Cleveland its really nice here, people are very friendly pretty place and close to the city.

Caught up with our good friends Mike and Jo in the Gold Coast a few times!

Put kids into Ormiston State Primary school, they have already made lots of friends more than they had in Perth!!

Got myself a little suzuki swift yesterday.... its a really nice place here and even though Graham hasnt got a job yet (been here just over week) he has had positive responses from recruitments.

All in all very happy with the move, lots of South Africans here which is cool as they are a great group of people.

So far we are very glad we came.

Thats it for now - happy and contented hope it stays this good.

BTW the Gold Coast is gorgeous and so is the weather I love the heat LOL!!!

Kath

WOW, you have had a busy week. Cleveland is where we would like to be, depending on jobs.

Sounds like you are having a fantastic time, long may it continue
Old Oct 27th 2009, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh really like Cleveland.

Mark and Jo where are you guys? we just off of South
Street, would like to settle here if we could find summin permanent!

At the mo, all good just wish G could get work although he has very good responses from recruitments.

Bad storm last night but the bay is defo protected from the bad bits even the dogs didnt bark and freak out

Ive joined Curves up the town all the woman are really nice = does make me laugh all the little electric chairs going around lol! Quiet but a nice place for kids and all, we even joined the RSL Club the raffle is a bit bril lol! Found a real good hairdresser called Lisa in Flair off the high street cut and blowdry 58 bucks and she knows wot you mean

All in all happy although houses are a bit overpriced and some will make your hair stand on end believe me those photos in the realestate site are total crap!!!
Old Oct 28th 2009, 8:56 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

We are renting on the marina. Lovely spot and will do for now. Will prob move up to nearer Thornlands eventually though. I go to curves too, will prob be in there Saturday morning if I dont have too much wine on Friday
Not sure how often I will be going though as I start work on Monday, 3 days a week. We are members of the RSL too, shame there isnt a kids club though.

xxxx
Old Oct 28th 2009, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Wow cool well if you fancy meeting up for coffee im up for it. Im trying to go to curves every day after work I am intriged to see if it really works my friend goes and shes got a great figure xxx

Thornlands is nice my friend just sold her beautiful house there . Might see you in curves sometime, yeh shame cant take kids to RSL .. That hairdresser i go to is opposite it.

Kath
Old Oct 28th 2009, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

goingforit is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kath

Sounds like you are settling in well, Cleveland is a lovely area, I have friends who moved up that way a couple of years ago.

We have also made the decision to return to oz and I have just had a job offer, and start in the new year, so busy sortng packers and arranging to get our aussie dog back out there, he is costing more to fly than the family!

We will move back to Melbourne but keep in touch, Australia is a small place lol
Old Oct 30th 2009, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

We just paid 3,600 dollars to bring our aussie and westie back out of quarantine!!!! When we picked them up our aussie little man was yelping and crying it was like he was saying "MUUUUM" "DAAAAAD" the guys were laughing at him in the pick up centre!!!!

So all in all it costs us nearly 7 grand to bring two dogs back!!! rip off in the quarantine centre!!!
Old Oct 30th 2009, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

goingforit is an unknown quantity at this point

Good god I thought quarantine was much cheaper than that!!!! Still we wouldnt be without them.Our dog is a big baby and he's going to be wondering where his sofa is!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.