Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

WA- The best Place in Aus

WA- The best Place in Aus

Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:15 am
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: WA- The best Place in Aus

" "
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:16 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by this charming man
" "
Are you having me on
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:19 am
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

Euphemism?
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:23 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Euphemism?
As the dumb one here, i checked out what that word meant....to ignore an offensive and unpleasant one. Charming
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:27 am
kopites are gobshites

u missed the "man" part!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:30 am
Account Closed

u missed the "man" part!
You are not a gentleMAN then are you I am very pleasant i have you know!!
Now use the quote button..............pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:41 am
Forum Regular

livinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of light

Still love it.... water is beautiful today,

Will give you a real update in a few weeks time, got some interesting subjects happening in the next couple of weeks, might be some good news and bad,,,,
Old Mar 9th 2008, 5:30 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jamiefrod
I knew it was only a matter of time till someone would bite !!!

The thought police have spoken!
So just because I like it here, and so does the OP and therefore have a different opinion to you and tell you this, we are labelled the thought police.

I don't slag off those who don't like Perth so I don't expect anyone to slage me off for liiking it here. We are all different and have different needs.

Get a grip mate - life is what you make it - you don't like yours make it into something else. Stop having a go at those who like theirs. Shows a lack of maturity to me!

Oh - you may like it better in the MBTUK forum where you can express your opinion and be patted on the back till the cows come home.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ub40fan
So just because I like it here, and so does the OP and therefore have a different opinion to you and tell you this, we are labelled the thought police.

I don't slag off those who don't like Perth so I don't expect anyone to slage me off for liiking it here. We are all different and have different needs.

Get a grip mate - life is what you make it - you don't like yours make it into something else. Stop having a go at those who like theirs. Shows a lack of maturity to me!

Oh - you may like it better in the MBTUK forum where you can express your opinion and be patted on the back till the cows come home.

Calm down dear, who slagged you off? not me for one
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:54 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

I knew it was only a matter of time till someone would bite !!!

The thought police have spoken!
Post 27 quoting me!

Calm down dear, who slagged you off? not me for one
I am quite calm actually, never been so calm as I have now I live here
Old Mar 9th 2008, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

livinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of light

it was fantastic today, no snorkelling a bit windy but there you go,

had some great tucker near triggs beach,

followed by an hours sleep on the beach, and a swim.....

Perth is fantastic, its the mistress I have been longing for, and one my wife perfectly approves of.....
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:17 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Post 27 quoting me!

I am quite calm actually, never been so calm as I have now I live here
That song, 'Just a perfect day' describes today in Perth.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

Tell you how perfect it was today, set work at 7am, chilled out the train, for 40 mins, avoided all the traffic, cost me 6 buxxxx

apart from the grafetti, the trains are clean and the people working them, so pleasant, I just cant rate transperth enough for journey....

instead of writing along essay I am just gonna put good points up for you guys..

oh yes went fishing tonight after work because I can.....

roll on the winter, as you know theres a guaranteed summer after it...
Old Mar 10th 2008, 1:36 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
That song, 'Just a perfect day' describes today in Perth.
I am so over it mate. The sooner those that don't like it f*** off to where they are happier the happier I will be. I am so friggin sick of the moaning whinging slaggin off childish wankers that seem to be so abundant here these days I have barely posted for a week. I miss the nice lovely place this used to be.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 1:41 pm
Banned

Backhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I am so over it mate. The sooner those that don't like it f*** off to where they are happier the happier I will be. I am so friggin sick of the moaning whinging slaggin off childish wankers that seem to be so abundant here these days I have barely posted for a week. I miss the nice lovely place this used to be.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.