Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Update on the Vorsters/A new life down under

Update on the Vorsters/A new life down under

Old Jun 6th 2007, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Update on the Vorsters/A new life down under

I agree with the other posters. Don't stop posting, there have been some fab people stopped posting on here for the same reason. For the most part, this is a great site and people are really helpful and supportive.

Anyway, it was good to hear how you are all getting on.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 12:38 pm
JONES FAMILY

HOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I agree with the other posters. Don't stop posting, there have been some fab people stopped posting on here for the same reason. For the most part, this is a great site and people are really helpful and supportive.

Anyway, it was good to hear how you are all getting on.
Hiya Tracey

I dont think I have spoken to you b4 but just wanted to know where you are in the North East I am originally from Stockton on Tees but now live in Bedfordshire, all my family are still up North so I do get to come home quite a bit

Sarahx
Old Jun 6th 2007, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HOPPITY
Hiya Tracey

I dont think I have spoken to you b4 but just wanted to know where you are in the North East I am originally from Stockton on Tees but now live in Bedfordshire, all my family are still up North so I do get to come home quite a bit

Sarahx
Have sent you a pm

Last edited by tracey.d; Jun 6th 2007 at 1:01 pm.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

Janine Vorster is a name known to allJanine Vorster is a name known to allJanine Vorster is a name known to allJanine Vorster is a name known to allJanine Vorster is a name known to allJanine Vorster is a name known to allJanine Vorster is a name known to allJanine Vorster is a name known to allJanine Vorster is a name known to allJanine Vorster is a name known to allJanine Vorster is a name known to all

Thanks guys...i will be posting to the moderator about Dom the Pom! What a poor excuse for a human being he is! Thanks again i feel better
Old Jun 6th 2007, 1:09 pm
JONES FAMILY

HOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to all

Good Girl!!

Be hearing from you soon then, give our ove to Steve.

Sarahx
Old Jun 6th 2007, 1:27 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Janine Vorster
Thanks guys...i will be posting to the moderator about Dom the Pom! What a poor excuse for a human being he is! Thanks again i feel better
So pleased to hear this, you shouldn't let one person put you off this site, when there are a hell of a lot of people on here who are so helpful and supportive.

Ah well, as they say what goes around comes around, and hopefully he will pull his head in and stop judging people when he knows nothing of peoples situations.

Take care

Shirley
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Dom, where do you get off upsetting people like that.Its exactly the reason people are afraid to post on here.There really was no need to make any comment.If you felt like that you should have kept your thoughts to yourself.Have you never heard of karma.All you did was upset someone and surely that doesnt make you feel good ,does it???
donna
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom
So if you knew that, despite how well you had settled, within the first two or three years of living in Oz, your adolescent children would leave you there and return to live in England, would you still go ahead and emigrate?
I left a 19 year old in the UK. What should I have stayed in the UK just because he didn't want to come to Australia.

He has his own plans for the future, which don't include either the UK or Australia. But, hey I could have just said oh sod it, I'll stay here until it's too late for the rest of us to do anything, but dont worry you can still bugger off across the world and we'll just accept it.

In a perfect world, our kids would be kids forever and never want to have a life of their own.

Originally Posted by ub40fan
So would I actually, I would ask them to stay to get citizenship and then they can go off and do what they want with their own lives - just as my parents let me leave home before I was 18 to live my own life.

We bring children into the world, we look after them, nurture them, guide them BUT we cannot tell them how to live forever. We can give them the tools to be the best person they can and to be able to look after themselves in any situation. We give them opportunities that we ourselves perhaps couldn't have. But we cannot live their lives for them.

Dom the Pom - don't be so judging of others - you may want your children to live with you for goodness knows how long - how do you know they haven't got a different idea?

And don't be so condescending sweetheart
Absolutely
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

crocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud of

Janine,

Please continue posting here and please do not judge all the users on this site, just because of one very arrogant, ignorant man.

Please keep in touch.

I wish you and your family all the best for the future,

God Bless,

Crocodileseamus