Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Two years (and 4 months)

Two years (and 4 months)

Old Jul 11th 2010, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Two years (and 4 months)

Great honest post without the rose tint
Old Jul 11th 2010, 10:10 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koalakim
Great post PP and good luck for the future.

Are you still doing your blog? If so can you add me to your friends as I love reading about the adventures of Gordon and Rocky and you of course!
I havent done a blog in ages, I had to make it friends only due to some twat with a small penis reading it and then slating it on here.

I shall add you now.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 8:17 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

wow, cant beleive you have been there over 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations
Old Jul 11th 2010, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
wow, cant beleive you have been there over 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations
was just wondering where you had gone........what's news?

sorry mrs PP for butting in
Old Jul 11th 2010, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers PP! Your blogs make me chuckle, what is wrong with some people!
Old Jul 13th 2010, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Wow what an inspiration you are

Sooo much has happened and you have got through it, well done you.

I hope the future is a lot more magical for you guys, you so deserve it.

Is George Lombard really that good? as I have a dilema at the mo that needs good advice, would you really recommend him?

Anyhow wishing you loads of love luck and happiness from now on.

We have been here 2 years in September and are loving every minute of it still. Lo. xxx
Old Jul 13th 2010, 2:38 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yanchep
Wow what an inspiration you are

Sooo much has happened and you have got through it, well done you.

I hope the future is a lot more magical for you guys, you so deserve it.

Is George Lombard really that good? as I have a dilema at the mo that needs good advice, would you really recommend him?

Anyhow wishing you loads of love luck and happiness from now on.

We have been here 2 years in September and are loving every minute of it still. Lo. xxx
George is really very good, I can recommend him totally.

I just wish that if I could have anything, and that would be we could be financially secure and not have to worry about money.

But things are OK for now.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 2:44 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Bless ya, I dont know about you but I didnt expect things to be sooo expensive over here.

You must have been well and truly tested on the financial front though with medical bills etc. Are you all up and sorted now? I really feel for ya. Sending ya big hugs. xxx
Old Jul 13th 2010, 3:41 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice to read something like this. My citizenship ceremony has just been confirmed for 1400 Hrs, Tuesday, 3rd August 2010. Just me and the missus and the mayor and no press.

Best of luck to you.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 5:08 am

Originally Posted by yanchep
Bless ya, I dont know about you but I didnt expect things to be sooo expensive over here.

You must have been well and truly tested on the financial front though with medical bills etc. Are you all up and sorted now? I really feel for ya. Sending ya big hugs. xxx
Well we didnt have any out of pocket expenses as it was all on medicare. I find it a pain paying for my inhalers individually when I used to have a pre payment certificate. But at least I automatically get 5 repeats here.

I wish I had the cash to do the house up and for Mr PP to not work the hours he does, he is alot more fragile since the crash, he gets tired easily and his ribs havent really healed as they were shattered in different places, he can still feel them click and cant swim or lie on his side and that is a year on so I cant see that getting any better if it hasnt already.

We would like to move to Roleystone if we could - I love it there but Mr PP would not want to drive that after a late shift or if he is on breakfasts so thats only a goer if we had the money to work less hours.

Basically money doesnt buy happiness but it takes the worry off things and gives you choices, as for happiness - well you have to find that within yourself.

But at least we have a house which is something I never thought we would get and although it needs work, its a nice feeling not having to ask for permission to do things.
Old Jul 14th 2010, 3:12 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

A brilliant post PP, is it really a year since Mr PP's accident?! OMG seems like yesterday! Here's to the next year, and many happy thereafter! Big hugs
Old Jul 14th 2010, 3:58 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

nice one pp ! best wishes for many happy years ahead for you and family.
Old Jul 14th 2010, 5:58 am

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
A brilliant post PP, is it really a year since Mr PP's accident?! OMG seems like yesterday! Here's to the next year, and many happy thereafter! Big hugs
Yes, it will be a year on 18th July at approx 7.34pm, the memory is etched on my mind unfortunately - hence the reason for going for a nice meal with friends.

You do not realise just how much you love someone until you nearly lose them and once you have come close to losing them, the whole dynamics change - you become more fragile emotionally because everything you believed was 'safe and solid' is suddenly not and you see your partner as more fragile and not the physically strong person they once were.

Last edited by Cheetah7; Jul 14th 2010 at 6:57 am. Reason: spelling error
Old Jul 14th 2010, 6:25 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Yes, it will be a year on 18th July at approx 7.34pm, the memory is etched on my mind unfortunately - hence the reason for going for a nice meal with friends.

You do not realise just how much you love someone until you nearly lose them and once you have come close to losing them, the whole dynamics change - you become more fragile emotionally because everything you believed was 'safe and solid' is suddenly not and you see your partner as more fragile and not the invisible physically strong person they once were.
Too true, I am dreading Simon's first 'tour' with the Australian Army, at least back home I had my family for support, but when he goes, I'll miss my family oh so much!!!
Old Jul 15th 2010, 1:03 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations PP xxx

I cant believe its been a year - and think positive, Mr PP may still heal more - its taken my knee nearly 3yrs...ribs are irky little things but will knot up eventually xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.