Time for an update....

Old Feb 11th 2009, 6:58 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time for an update....

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Hi Annie,

Long time no speak! I just pop on here every now and again to catch up on people's news., so lovely to see your post and hear that all is still going so well. My goodness, your boys are growing up quickly! Dave and I have two little 'uns now (aged 22mths and 5mths) so I am kept pretty busy! Give my love to Debs when you next see her.

Take care, and love to all,
Nicky
hello strangers!!!!!!
gosh, two children!?? you have been busy ...
glad to see you are still in sydney, hope life is being good to you all.
sue
Old Feb 19th 2009, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

She a top chick and a top photographer.

lace xxx
Old Feb 20th 2009, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
She a top chick and a top photographer.

lace xxx
awwwwwww thank you hunny miss you all the way over there! XXXX
Old Feb 20th 2009, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hello strangers!!!!!!
gosh, two children!?? you have been busy ...
glad to see you are still in sydney, hope life is being good to you all.
sue
You have been busy bees!!! So glad its all going great for you, you deserve all the luck in the world X
Old Feb 27th 2009, 5:29 am
SNH
BE Enthusiast

SNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by glittababe

they love life, live it to the full and speak their minds (be it in a slightly Queensland bogan accent - but we'll deal with that later)
I have a thing for lip gloss and sparkly things
I collect Ikea photo frames - then never put anything in them!
I have no excuses for this.....

Those pictures are amazing.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

- werent you away or something when we were in bris?
yes, would be nice to finally meet up!
say hi to deb for me ... tell her to send me that email she keeps promising!!
sue x
Ooo I don't remember you coming over? I knew you did come, but you went down south didn't you? haha deb's doesn't really talk to anyone anymore, her and Baz are getting divorced, shes working full time, her sons gone back to the UK. bumped into her at work a few months ago and she seemed happy enough
Old Mar 1st 2009, 12:38 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Ooo I don't remember you coming over? I knew you did come, but you went down south didn't you? haha deb's doesn't really talk to anyone anymore, her and Baz are getting divorced, shes working full time, her sons gone back to the UK. bumped into her at work a few months ago and she seemed happy enough
hi annie,
we came up and spent the day with debs ... im sure she said you were away or had family or were busy or something ... some reason we couldnt meet you the day we came up.
after 2 weeks in adelaide and a week on the gold coast, we stayed in central brisbane for a week and did a lot of driving around!! drove up to the sunny coast the week before we left ... loved it
Debs told me they had split up, and last time i heard from her she sounded very happy and settled ... is she still at the same address do you know? I have a card i keep meaning to send her ...
sue x
Old Mar 21st 2009, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

hi annie,
we came up and spent the day with debs ... im sure she said you were away or had family or were busy or something ... some reason we couldnt meet you the day we came up.
after 2 weeks in adelaide and a week on the gold coast, we stayed in central brisbane for a week and did a lot of driving around!! drove up to the sunny coast the week before we left ... loved it
Debs told me they had split up, and last time i heard from her she sounded very happy and settled ... is she still at the same address do you know? I have a card i keep meaning to send her ...
sue x
Hi Sue, not sure whether Debs is in the same place as her house was up for sale??? Might be worth a quick check with her before posting anything...... phew! We're all moved at last, boxes everywhere!!!!! Its so stressful, glad we won't have to do it again. I definately wake up smiling with the views form my place! Will try and take a pic!
Attached Thumbnails Time for an update....-our-new-home1-rear-view.jpg   Time for an update....-our-new-home3-front.jpg   Time for an update....-our-new-home4-noosaheads.jpg  
Old Mar 21st 2009, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

Aussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the rough

WOW!! Am I envious or what?! Wishing you and your family lots of happy times in your wonderful new home. Enjoy (I'm sure you will!) Lou xx
Old Mar 21st 2009, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Aussie4me
WOW!! Am I envious or what?! Wishing you and your family lots of happy times in your wonderful new home. Enjoy (I'm sure you will!) Lou xx
Ahhh ty, we're so exhausted, we need a new bathroom, a new kitchen, a laundry room etc etc but I'm sure it'll be worth it Our views just go on for miles and miles! Off to ikea tomorrow to do the kids rooms. We've had to get rid of their computers and go for laptops as no space!!! More $$$'s - I expect I'll now be working till I'm 100! And who'd have thought flyscreens could be so expensive???
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow I'm swapping ha ha ha ha ha defo ha ha ha I hope that you have settled wait a min let me read the last post

miss you too xx

Ha ha ha yeah rad it correctly

you are open for wedings aint you? lol I mean it!!!!!!

xx

Last edited by lacey21; Mar 23rd 2009 at 4:49 am.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 5:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lacey21
Wow I'm swapping ha ha ha ha ha defo ha ha ha I hope that you have settled wait a min let me read the last post

miss you too xx

Ha ha ha yeah rad it correctly

you are open for wedings aint you? lol I mean it!!!!!!

xx
depends on where you wanna tie the knot!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 5:40 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sue, not sure whether Debs is in the same place as her house was up for sale??? Might be worth a quick check with her before posting anything...... phew! We're all moved at last, boxes everywhere!!!!! Its so stressful, glad we won't have to do it again. I definately wake up smiling with the views form my place! Will try and take a pic!
looks like you may have problems with the neighbours. I just hate it when they are so close

looks lovely
Old Mar 24th 2009, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by stevemich
looks like you may have problems with the neighbours. I just hate it when they are so close

looks lovely
Mark reckons only the most unsociable people live on acerage He's right, I can't stand neighbours Ollie and Aaron asked to make a 'track' in the back garden, I agreed {I agree to anything when I'm busy} and now theres a 'motorbike' track through the rainforest - didn't see that coming!
Old Apr 11th 2009, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Mark reckons only the most unsociable people live on acerage He's right, I can't stand neighbours Ollie and Aaron asked to make a 'track' in the back garden, I agreed {I agree to anything when I'm busy} and now theres a 'motorbike' track through the rainforest - didn't see that coming!
and at long last... especially for Miss Moneypen! Some pics of the inside {done my style}! Aaron's bedroom, Cameron's bedroom the living room (more to come but I'm tired and want to go to bed) XX
Attached Thumbnails Time for an update....-001.jpg   Time for an update....-002.jpg   Time for an update....-005.jpg   Time for an update....-009.jpg   Time for an update....-013.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.