Three years in Adelaide

Old Oct 22nd 2012, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Jord w will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Three years in Adelaide

Looks like the Texas Rangers were playing my team Toronto Blue Jays! Looked like a perfect day for baseball

Great pics
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 9:09 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Three years in Adelaide

Thanks guys.

Yes, it's a Stiebel Eltron and yes, the Rangers were playing the Blue Jays (I supported the Blue Jays!) It was a close game, but Rangers won after three and a half hours.

I asked why the game was so short, and the Texans were confused; they said it had been quite a long one by baseball standards. You should have seen the looks on their faces when I told them that a test cricket match runs for 5 days...

Here's Pup modelling a pretty handmade ensemble. It was a present from my Texan hosts:

Still a little bit big for her, but she's steadily growing into it. Notice the Texas Rangers cap!
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 9:13 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute

Wibbly Pig takes a business call during brunch:

Wibbly Pig helps himself to my dinner:

Old Oct 22nd 2012, 9:20 pm
Fighting my corner

This was our bargain of the last 12 months: a Miele W830 washer for $290!

15 years old, but still in fantastic condition. Incredibly economical and washes like a boss.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 10:28 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic update mate - always great to see how you and the family are doing and your pictures are mint
Old Oct 24th 2012, 10:50 am
Fighting my corner

Thanks, this year was definitely a better one for us.

Old Oct 24th 2012, 7:10 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Loving the pics Vash. Your kids are gorgeous
Old Oct 24th 2012, 10:45 pm
Fighting my corner

Thank you.

Old Oct 25th 2012, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute

Great update Vash
Old Oct 25th 2012, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Good for you Vash.You always look at the positive.You never seem to whinge.You take so much pride in what you have and in your family.Rightly so.Long may nice things happen to you.
Old Oct 26th 2012, 5:49 am
Fighting my corner

Cool Re: Three years in Adelaide

Thanks guys, very kind of you.

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Good for you Vash.You always look at the positive.You never seem to whinge.You take so much pride in what you have and in your family.Rightly so.Long may nice things happen to you.
Just keeping it real for the peeps!
Old Oct 29th 2012, 9:50 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread Vash, congrats on the three years. Your daughter is going to be a heart breaker. I love the big Texan house but not the tornado shelter Hope your wife is still loving being here and hasn't had homesickness too much.
Old Oct 30th 2012, 10:10 am
Fighting my corner

Thanks MP. Mrs Stampede's brother visited us earlier this year, which helped a lot. We are hoping to visit the UK for her parents' 40th anniversary next year.

Old Oct 30th 2012, 12:26 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics mate but why did you kill the snake ?
Old Oct 30th 2012, 1:52 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I just googled mapped Port Hughes and then had a wander as you do. Next to the Kangaroo Island ferry line I found this. Any idea what it is?

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=Po...Australia&z=18

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.