Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Single mum 6 month update

Single mum 6 month update

Old Dec 3rd 2008, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of
Default Single mum 6 month update

oK... this is a bit of a teaser as its another 10 days until my 6 months here... but if you have any questions post them and i'll incorporate them into my post.
Old Dec 5th 2008, 1:01 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Single mum 6 month update

Originally Posted by homewardbound
oK... this is a bit of a teaser as its another 10 days until my 6 months here... but if you have any questions post them and i'll incorporate them into my post.
Bad girl!

No questions, but I'll check back in 10 days.
Old Dec 5th 2008, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

...........so much can change in those few remaining days
seriously .............whoohoo well done Hows it going??
Old Jan 9th 2009, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

colette59 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - can i ask how you got there as a single mum - did you get a consent letter from the father? I really want to come out but the father of my 2 children will not consent to me taking them. thank you
Old Jan 10th 2009, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by colette59
Hi - can i ask how you got there as a single mum - did you get a consent letter from the father? I really want to come out but the father of my 2 children will not consent to me taking them. thank you
Hi Colette. I was lucky as my ex husband has been nothing but supportive of my decision. It will make life much easier if you can get the father to consent other wise it will involve lots of very costly legal action dragging it all through the courts . Someone on here had to do that, i will see if i can find the thread and give it a bump for you to read
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:13 am
Just Joined

Thank you - unfortunately my ex husband will not be so supportive! How are you finding it over there? What Visa did you get and are you working?
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:16 am
Just Joined

Did you find that other message thread by the way? have just had a look - was it in the update forum or another one? Thank You