Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Scrawni and her life Oz-UK

Scrawni and her life Oz-UK

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scrawni and her life Oz-UK

Hi Scrawni, sorry for the ignorance but thread too long for me to read,,, initially you said you were thinking of going back to OZ.. on the last page it sounds like you have made up your mind!!! You going then?????

Good luck if you are....... S-j x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Yes we have decided to head back (well today we are.... tomorrow???). Seriously, we are busy getting the house ready to put on the market which we hope will be next week.

I am bricking it to be honest Hubbie mate in the Gold Coast has offered him a job when we get there (not sure if that's where we want to head yet though).

We have shippers booked to come out in a couple of weeks and we have contacted Airpets regarding the cat.

Done all that and still not told the parents I will soon ..... honest!

Mandy
Old Apr 9th 2007, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Whingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really nice

Its all moving too slow for my likeing I would be there now if I could be