Saying bye bye

Old Jul 22nd 2010, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saying bye bye

Hi Wendy - hope you get to see this!! I don't come on too often at the moment as just very busy and finding it all a bit depressing with all the changes going on. Seems like we'll never get there at this stage

Well I just want to wish you and your family all the very best of everything back home; I'm kind of sad thinking of one of the student gang heading off, we've all managed to keep each other going through some tough times, that really are unique to those of us on the student route, you all know who you are!!

I hope your husband settles back into his old world again without too many regrets. The attitude we all seem to have had at the start of this was - if you didn't give it a go you'd always regret it. But you've nothing to regret, you gave it all you had.

So big pat on the back to all the Kingseat clan and best of luck to you all

(one day we'll all look back and laugh )

Lots of love

Shears xxx
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

tomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see some of the familiar names from the student route. Good luck to all of us sticking it out, and good luck to those of you for whom it hasn't worked out. What a roller coaster ride we have all been on, let's still hope it will all be worth it in the end.
Old Jul 24th 2010, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shears
Hi Wendy - hope you get to see this!! I don't come on too often at the moment as just very busy and finding it all a bit depressing with all the changes going on. Seems like we'll never get there at this stage

Well I just want to wish you and your family all the very best of everything back home; I'm kind of sad thinking of one of the student gang heading off, we've all managed to keep each other going through some tough times, that really are unique to those of us on the student route, you all know who you are!!

I hope your husband settles back into his old world again without too many regrets. The attitude we all seem to have had at the start of this was - if you didn't give it a go you'd always regret it. But you've nothing to regret, you gave it all you had.

So big pat on the back to all the Kingseat clan and best of luck to you all

(one day we'll all look back and laugh )

Lots of love

Shears xxx
Got it! Thanks for your good wishes. 2 weeks on Monday....eeeek!
Old Jul 24th 2010, 5:49 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bradburns2
Hi kingseat,

Sorry to hear you're heading home, the student route is so bloomin tough! I really think that they should just say either yes or no to student route to pr, not mess everyone around and keep on changing the goal posts!! It's just a real money spinner for Aus, so is likely to continue!
Hope you and your family settle back home well, i'm sure you will, All the best
I agree, it must be one of Australia'a biggest exports
Old Jul 24th 2010, 12:43 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the new life back in the UK. Things happen for a reason so who knows what's in store in the future.
Old Jul 24th 2010, 3:10 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

How sorry I am to hear that it didn't work out for you. Have to admire your attitude though. The very best of luck!