Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Quickie six month update!

Quickie six month update!

Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:15 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quickie six month update!

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
You felt proud at the olympic handover,are you for real babe ????? It was very embarrassing,mind you im IRISH so i enjoyed it
I felt proud because our tiny little island will be hosting the next olympics and it wasnt the ceremony as such, it was the fact we were very much a part of it and will be for the next one.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:18 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I felt proud because our tiny little island will be hosting the next olympics and it wasnt the ceremony as such, it was the fact we were very much a part of it and will be for the next one.
Ok your reputation is still intact
Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:25 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Ok your reputation is still intact
Old Sep 6th 2008, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on buying your first house! We'll be in Perth Jan/Feb 09 and reading posts like yours just makes me more eager
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Professional Princess;6755643]Can you imagine Gordon when we get a dog? I am keen to get a whippet but if I cant find a decent one (they seem to be bred very small here) then we will get a blue heeler.

Could get a greyhound instead We have and he loves to lounge all day.

Jo
Old Sep 7th 2008, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

LOL ! you had me going there ! well done to you both, hope everything goes well with the house, will be keeping my fingers crossed for you both !

Nicky
Old Sep 7th 2008, 3:22 am

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
Congratulations on buying your first house! We'll be in Perth Jan/Feb 09 and reading posts like yours just makes me more eager
Australia has 'been good to us' but its been a tightrope with regards to budget and money.

You also have to develop a thick skin and not take anything that goes wrong as personal and we have tried to stay positive about stuff.

Some days have been bloody hard but yesterday when we had a picnic on South Beach, we had loads of cockatoos fly over our head and I remember thinking I wouldnt want to live anywhere else.

[QUOTE=joho;6756933]
Can you imagine Gordon when we get a dog? I am keen to get a whippet but if I cant find a decent one (they seem to be bred very small here) then we will get a blue heeler.

Could get a greyhound instead We have and he loves to lounge all day.

Jo
I used to have a greyhound, I think they might just be on the large side for me, unless I get a nice little bitch. Although there are whippet babies for sale in todays paper. If we were in the house now, I would go and have a look.

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
LOL ! you had me going there ! well done to you both, hope everything goes well with the house, will be keeping my fingers crossed for you both !

Nicky
Oh Nicky I am so nervous about the finance and saced it will fall through. I am always wary of getting too excited about things in case they are taken away from me. I cant help it.

We are meeting the broker tomorrow.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

As soon as its settled and sorted - pics will follow

It aint a palace but its ours
Great update PP!

I'm holding you to your promise of pics

Lindsay x
Old Sep 7th 2008, 3:50 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats pp, you sound so happy (if its possible to sound on here)
Old Sep 7th 2008, 3:54 am

Originally Posted by Margaret3
congrats pp, you sound so happy (if its possible to sound on here)
Mags I hope the finance goes through, I know if its meant to be then its meant to be but then I can start planning. Our tenancy expires on Oct 6th I think and settlement is 10th October so we need to make plans.

Shame you are not near me, you would be welcome for a few drinks.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody fantastic news Sam!!!

I knew you couldn't be going back to the UK, you 2 are so happy there!

I'm sure that this will work for you and you will all be very happy there.

Congrats from sunny Canada!

Ps, glad to hear your Dad is doing ok.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 5:20 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

For Forks Sake you had me going there PP

I thought after how many years ?? you decided to go back after a few months

Well done on house purchase. May you and OH have many nice cous cous meals in it.

And just as many nights struggling to find the keyhole after a few too many drinkies.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 5:40 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

You utter, utter cow!

I got to a certain line and my heart dropped.

Do not do that to me again!

Congrats on the house.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

YUP!!! I fell for it too you BAD GIRL!!!

Fab news about your dad and the house we did the final bit of decorating yesterday so can now really start to enjoy it in time for the summer. Hope to get up to see you in the next week or 2 before heading over east (gonna go pay agent 007 Lombard a visit!!)
Where are you now if its 6km out of Freo (sorry my mind still works in miles
Old Sep 7th 2008, 7:36 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Sam. I am coming into the City on Monday if you fancy a coffee. PM me if you can fit me in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.