Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

POV of migration to Gold Coast for those with VERY little money! 2 years down

POV of migration to Gold Coast for those with VERY little money! 2 years down

Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: POV of migration to Gold Coast for those with VERY little money! 2 years down

Just loved reading your post, you made cry, laugh, all at the same time, what a positive people you guys are, I wish you & your hubby all the best wishes, truly wonderful post.
I cant believe I missed this beautiful post, better late than never, finger cross for your hubby to get the job.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:28 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: POV of migration to Gold Coast for those with VERY little money! 2 years down

Just to let you all know.......
He got it! Hubby starts his training at the Oxley Police Accademy next month! WOOOOHOOOO!
Thanks all of you for your support and kind words throughout this thread. Huge love to you all! YIPPEE!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
He got it! Hubby starts his training at the Oxley Police Accademy next month! WOOOOHOOOO!
Thanks all of you for your support and kind words throughout this thread. Huge love to you all! YIPPEE!
Brilliant, and well deserved after all your hardships!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:31 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely brilliant news, well done to him

Hope things go well with the training.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

Well done, and I hope you will be joining us at the meetup in Broadie to celebrate, yippeee
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:30 am
brisvegas

ridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud of

That's fab news - congratulations to your hubby and to you for supporting him!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS

Best of luck for the new job and the future.

Lynn xx
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

tell him i wish him all the luck in the world
but whos gonna get me a deal on a new kayak?
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:45 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
tell him i wish him all the luck in the world
but whos gonna get me a deal on a new kayak?
Thanks all of you for your well wishes. Soapy - well mate you have about 4 weeks for a deal! Lol! See you at the meet up.
Cheers.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all of you for your well wishes. Soapy - well mate you have about 4 weeks for a deal! Lol! See you at the meet up.
Cheers.
lol, lookin forward to it
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 2:08 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

All the very best!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Well Done inspiration to us all.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

johull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Allie1
Cheers, thanks for the info. Where would be a good area to move into - worries me that the average age is 128 and they have 2 primary schools - tee hee. Would prefer somewhere more rural - my friend lives in Pacific Pines but I think it is a little too far for us. What is Robina, Somerset school like - I have been looking on the internet. Maybe Mermaid Waters?? Are they good areas?

Hi Allie

Robina and Somerset - Mudgereeba - are good - Varisty College is excellent, for both the junior and high school and only about 20 min drive from SOuthport. I heard mixed reports on Runaway - high break ins and a bit roug in parts, dont take my word for it though, i may be wrong.

What do you do for a living?
Old Jul 4th 2007, 6:40 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

FANTASTIC NEWS & CONGRATULATIONS
to your OH.
Your story has been a pleasure to read.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

So pleased for you!! You deserve a break! Drinks on you then for everyone at the meet. Shame i cant be there!

Seriously, good luck, dont think you need it now though. thanks for updating us,been thinkin of you. xx S-j x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.