Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

PART 4. THE END THANK GOD

PART 4. THE END THANK GOD

Old Oct 22nd 2008, 5:46 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PART 4. THE END THANK GOD

Phew, just read this and feel exhausted. I had no idea F. I was just so pleased that your post had a happy ending and, I do hope this is the end of any more dramas for you and your family, you've had more than your fair share. Wishing you nothing but the very best of luck from now on my friend.

Old Oct 25th 2008, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

They always say 'Something good comes of something bad' and in your case you have it in abundance! Things are sent to try us and a lot of folk give up or bury their heads in the sand, the others rally round, stick together and fight back!

Its how you react in a crisis that counts and we find ourselves being able to do things that we never ever thought possible and sometimes completely out of character. I am sure you have come through the other end and its onwards and upwards for you all Framac. Your story has been an inspiration to a lot of people and there were times when you were offline for a while that I wondered? I was sure that you would be alright and your family all deserve a medal for the way they have pulled together!

Heard that you have auditioned for 'Terminator 4' as Arnie's stunt double!

See you later

Lone Ranger
Old Oct 25th 2008, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
They always say 'Something good comes of something bad' and in your case you have it in abundance! Things are sent to try us and a lot of folk give up or bury their heads in the sand, the others rally round, stick together and fight back!

Its how you react in a crisis that counts and we find ourselves being able to do things that we never ever thought possible and sometimes completely out of character. I am sure you have come through the other end and its onwards and upwards for you all Framac. Your story has been an inspiration to a lot of people and there were times when you were offline for a while that I wondered? I was sure that you would be alright and your family all deserve a medal for the way they have pulled together!

Heard that you have auditioned for 'Terminator 4' as Arnie's stunt double!

See you later

Lone Ranger
It was a double for the muscles alone as he's an ugly get and I'm rather handsome as the ladeeeeessss keep pointing out.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 2:12 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac67
It was a double for the muscles alone as he's an ugly get and I'm rather handsome as the ladeeeeessss keep pointing out.
Pic's to prove it please.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 4:17 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Pic's to prove it please.
I'm in the gallery if you must know.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 7:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

thank **** you got the story finished before yae hud another heart attack

magic story pal and it will inspire others, not to nearly die, but to fight anything that comes their way.

i would take my hat aff tae yae, but i would burn ma heed!

manky frankie, you have a gem of a lassie there, just remember to remind her of that every single day!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by soapy
thank **** you got the story finished before yae hud another heart attack

magic story pal and it will inspire others, not to nearly die, but to fight anything that comes their way.

i would take my hat aff tae yae, but i would burn ma heed!

manky frankie, you have a gem of a lassie there, just remember to remind her of that every single day!
Cheers Soaps. Anj knows where her breeds buttered. Ye kin take yer hat aff mate, al keep my sunnies oan.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Soaps. Anj knows where her breeds buttered. Ye kin take yer hat aff mate, al keep my sunnies oan.
am no talking to you, ma mammy warned me about ringleaders
Old Nov 29th 2008, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Budawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond repute

I've just read the story of your two years in Oz. Wow. I can see why they call the Scots a plucky race. Sounds like you have an amazing family as well. This country could do with a few more like you. GOOD LUCK!
Old Nov 29th 2008, 4:30 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/articles/australia/bumpy-ride/

WIth thanks to Sue for converting it into an article.
Old Nov 29th 2008, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pollyana
http://britishexpats.com/articles/australia/bumpy-ride/

WIth thanks to Sue for converting it into an article.
Could have maybe done with further editing but was been egged on to finish and I suppose its not too bad. Many thanks for all the karma and kind words from everyone. You know who you are lovely people. Anj sometimes reminds me how ill I was but I hate drama queens and I'm still here. Better people than me never survived an attack so somebody is looking after me for some reason. Big hugs to all and thanks again especially to Sue and Polly for turning it into something resembling sensible. Cheers folks.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 12:37 am
Master of verbal pish©

thanks again especially to Sue and Polly for turning it into something resembling sensible. Cheers folks.
must have taken them months to make sense of that rabble ha ha ha ha
Old Nov 30th 2008, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by soapy
must have taken them months to make sense of that rabble ha ha ha ha
Well seeing your hunners a miles away nude nut.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 11:30 am
Account Closed

Funky Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

So after two years, I have died and been flooded out so just waiting on the fire. Personally, I still love it here and even bought a barbie last week. I now suppose thats me turning into an Aussie but under no circumstances will you catch me saying awesome Its been a bumpy ride but we're still dancing and jabbing and hanging in there and I'm now applying for my PR. Bring on year 3 but whisper it. I want it to be boring.

Have read the update and wow, good luck you are made of tough stuff, James.