Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Our 1st year in Perth update..... Lovin' it!

Our 1st year in Perth update..... Lovin' it!

Old Jan 14th 2007, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our 1st year in Perth update..... Lovin' it!

Originally Posted by The Buzzards
Thank you Thank you Thank you -i've read so many bad things about Perth and the whole experience over the past 2 days that i've started to think why bother but you've just made me see why I always wanted to do it! Just wondered how much tax you have to pay on your rental income from UK property?? We're thinking of renting our house out to come over to Perth on a 457 visa. Just concerned about selling the house if we decide to stay longer - would it be a nightmare selling from the other side of the world?? We would be substantially worse off financially in Perth but think the life style would compensate.
Don't let others put you off. It is a great place to live so long as you are prepared to give it a go and not wait for it to work things out for you
Old Jan 20th 2007, 4:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leerankin
great post i really enjoyed reading it and to think i could be that happy there is no reason not to give it a try - thanks you put the nerves out my mind for a while!
Great post!!!!
Old Jan 20th 2007, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for taking the time to post your 1st year's experiences

Karen x
Old Jan 21st 2007, 12:44 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Our 1st year in Perth update..... Lovin' it!

[Neil, Michelle & Ethan.[/QUOTE]

Excellent post ,cheers.
Another update after year 2 ?

All the best

Dave