Not long now...

Old Jun 7th 2012, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

lhanna01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Not long now...

Mummy3, I have read many of your post over the last few months and often you asked questions that were in my mind. We have 4 young children and can't imagine doing that flight (however nothing set in stone yet). As everyone says the flight will be great and im sure it will be amazing. Thanks for all your posts and keep posting.
Old Jun 8th 2012, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Mummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lhanna01
Mummy3, I have read many of your post over the last few months and often you asked questions that were in my mind. We have 4 young children and can't imagine doing that flight (however nothing set in stone yet). As everyone says the flight will be great and im sure it will be amazing. Thanks for all your posts and keep posting.

Am glad my ramblings are useful, my kids are excited about the taxi ride to the airport more than the flight!
Only 3 sleeps... think the weather is about the same in each country...

Last edited by Mummy3; Jun 8th 2012 at 6:35 am. Reason: Spelling
Old Jun 8th 2012, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

John Mc will become famous soon enoughJohn Mc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mummy3

Am glad my ramblings are useful, my kids are excited about the taxi ride to the airport more than the flight!
Only 3 sleeps... think the weather is about the same in each country...
The main difference being, it's rained here quite heavily but when it clears up the sun is out and it's lovely and warm (20 degrees plus) Don't forget that it's winter here too, you'd never get this in winter in the UK. I've definitely got myself a tan and all I've been doing is walking round sorting the mountain of things that needed sorting out

Hope the flight go's well for you
Old Jun 9th 2012, 11:14 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

All the very best on yer new life
Old Jun 10th 2012, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Mummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to all

Thanks everyone, can't believe we fly tommorow...
Old Jun 10th 2012, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

elice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone, can't believe we fly tommorow...
Enjoy the flight!
See you soon on this side!
Old Jun 10th 2012, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

Dzzh is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck, wish everything will turn out fine!
Old Jun 11th 2012, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

Bigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really nice

Hi there Mummy3, Just read your thread, as I type, you must be mid flight. Good luck. We fly to Queensland in about 4 weeks, really getting itchy feet now. H.
Old Jun 11th 2012, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

No, flight leaves late evening, kids are hyper, getting a headache and about to go see the inlaws...
Will post when we land as about to lose Internet...
Thanks everyone..
Old Jun 12th 2012, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

SarahRob198 is an unknown quantity at this point

Whoooo exciting times, good luck and safe journey too!
We are waiting for a decision on my partner's visa then off we go too xXXx
Old Jun 12th 2012, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

elice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond repute

No, flight leaves late evening, kids are hyper, getting a headache and about to go see the inlaws...
Will post when we land as about to lose Internet...
Thanks everyone..
Are you here yet? Are you here yet?
Old Jun 12th 2012, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes, arrived 5am, feeling very tired. Been emailing real estate agents to try to see properties...
Old Jun 13th 2012, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Welcone to Australia! Hope the jet lag goes away quickly.