Noosa or Bust

Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

Tracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to all
Default Re: Noosa or Bust

TOPS . Sometimes actions can seem so much more than words.

Hope you have a fantastic life!

T
Old Sep 21st 2007, 11:36 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Richard007
Rather than write an essay. I've put our time to picures,videos and music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqi22QTN4ng
That was lovely!
Old Sep 21st 2007, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

we really enjoyed your video clip, fantastic idea ! as said earlier actions are louder than words and that says it all, we cant wait to get there now !
sarahlou
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 1:18 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Good clip and like the music for it.
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

thedons will become famous soon enoughthedons will become famous soon enough

Bloody fantastic mate how do you do that?please, please, tell us. Great sound track also well done
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

Richard007 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by thedons
Bloody fantastic mate how do you do that?please, please, tell us. Great sound track also well done
just use Windows Movie Maker...its dead easy
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:27 pm
fin
heading home

fin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nice

awww that was really lovely!!

I miss Aus so much!!

Glad you're settled and having a good time
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 8:21 pm
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW!

Loved it!

It actually brought a tear to my eye - your little girl looked so happy.

Best wishes for a happy future in your new home!
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

thedons will become famous soon enoughthedons will become famous soon enough

Thanks will check that out ! look forward to the next one
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:06 am
BE Enthusiast

caleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant future

hi, thanks for your kind words everyone. Theres not much work about really. luckily my wife is a nurse and been offered a job at Noosa hospital which is brilliant news. Shes been working for an agency up to now which is brilliant money but she didnt know where she would be sent from one day to the next.

I worked in local government for 10 years in England but admin/clerical jobs are few and far between here but i'll keep tryin!!
(ahem!! cough!!...retired!!...cough) haha

thanks again chaps

Hi, great vid, we are in Noosa also and loving it (apart from being in a rental!)

Just to let you know, I know someone in Noosa council who said this week theres a couple of admin jobs coming up which should be in the papers by next week, so look out for them.

Cheers
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

Richard007 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by caleb2003
Hi, great vid, we are in Noosa also and loving it (apart from being in a rental!)

Just to let you know, I know someone in Noosa council who said this week theres a couple of admin jobs coming up which should be in the papers by next week, so look out for them.

Cheers
thats brill...i saw them on the website and applied to one today !! thanks for that..
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

caleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant future

thats brill...i saw them on the website and applied to one today !! thanks for that..
Good luck!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:54 am

Caggsy is on a distinguished road

Let's hope this brings you out of "Retirement"
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

sunburn is just really nicesunburn is just really nicesunburn is just really nicesunburn is just really nicesunburn is just really nicesunburn is just really nicesunburn is just really nicesunburn is just really nicesunburn is just really nicesunburn is just really nice

...Nice effort dude, helps to reassure its worth all the effort now we in our final mile.

Is that you singing too ?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

QUALITY !!!Fiona x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.