British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Update Forum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/update-forum-107/)
-   -   Newcastle to Perth this Friday (https://britishexpats.com/forum/update-forum-107/newcastle-perth-friday-590596/)

Amanda&Phil Feb 10th 2009 12:40 pm

Newcastle to Perth this Friday

Well this is it, 3 more sleeps and we are off, it seems we have looked on this web site and read thousands of posts since we first started to look to live in Perth.

We had a leaving do from work Friday and have one more meal with family tonight before it is off, how do we feel ??? scared emotional, like I want to be sick, excited REALLY excited, all of these and more I cannot describe :frown:

Next time we log on we will be in our rental, well outside of it with a beer in hand !

Good luck to the rest of you guys will keep you updated with how we get on

AMANDA AND PHIL XXX

shellynelly Feb 11th 2009 5:38 am

Re: Newcastle to Perth this Friday

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil (Post 7270765)
Well this is it, 3 more sleeps and we are off, it seems we have looked on this web site and read thousands of posts since we first started to look to live in Perth.

We had a leaving do from work Friday and have one more meal with family tonight before it is off, how do we feel ??? scared emotional, like I want to be sick, excited REALLY excited, all of these and more I cannot describe :frown:

Next time we log on we will be in our rental, well outside of it with a beer in hand !

Good luck to the rest of you guys will keep you updated with how we get on

AMANDA AND PHIL XXX

have a safe journey and good luck with your new lives down under, we are in Mandurah in Perth, all the best
michelle

suziegaz Feb 11th 2009 7:06 am

travel safely and enjoy your new life
suzie
x

yanchep Feb 11th 2009 11:48 pm

Wow what an amazing exciting time for you guys. It is finally here you are finally going, 3 more sleeps, wicked :thumbsup:

We have been here 5 months now and havent regretted one day of it, its great, meet lots of great people, little one settled in school, got lovely rental, enjoying the sunshine, enjoying the wine :p and loving life.

We are in Currambine, where are you planning to be be settling in, have you got a rental yet, lots to organise isnt there, but hopefully it will be well worth it.

Enjoy the journey, pm me if you need any help with anything, and if we can we will try and help.

Safe Journey.

Lo. x

sj oldfield Feb 12th 2009 11:33 am

Have a safe flight!!!
Dont forget your summer stuff..............it very hot at the moment!

Fly Away Jun 15th 2009 12:54 pm

How are you going Amanda and Phil??? Hope it's all good! :fingers crossed:

the_nanny_uk2 Jun 15th 2009 8:27 pm

Enjoy your new life over in Perth hun, let us all know how you are getting on soon. Hopefully we'll be joining you soon.

Jo xx

wannabe in oz Jun 15th 2009 9:03 pm

hope all goes well for you, keep us updated:thumbup: