My Update

Old Jun 4th 2008, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Salma is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My Update

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Now that is greedy

We are going to do the swim with dolphins tour and the whale watching tour in the summer.

I love my wildlife.
Saw a dolphin in Florida once after seeing them at seeworld and then catching site of them just off the beach it was amazing!
Old Jun 4th 2008, 2:30 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Salma
Saw a dolphin in Florida once after seeing them at seeworld and then catching site of them just off the beach it was amazing!
I cant wait to see a whale - Ive never seen one.

I wish we had a boat so I could spend the day out on the water just watching out for them.

Im a weak swimmer and cant swim deeper than my chest but I love being on boats and on the water.

I would love that - who knows what you might see.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Salma is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant really swim so i would go in the sea but im fine on a boat, was meant to go whale watching in Canada but it got cancelled but will do that!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 3:24 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I wish we had a boat so I could spend the day out on the water just watching out for them.

Im a weak swimmer and cant swim deeper than my chest but I love being on boats and on the water.

'swim deeper than your chest',jesus what depth of a cleavage do you have woman
Old Jun 5th 2008, 6:17 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

thats because your "floats" wont let you
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:36 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

You occasionally get them in Port Philip Bay, particularly in the summer when I am very hot and decide to take a dip in the sea!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 11:46 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
'swim deeper than your chest',jesus what depth of a cleavage do you have woman
Saucy minx

Originally Posted by steve`o
thats because your "floats" wont let you
Cheeky bugger

Originally Posted by Vanessa
You occasionally get them in Port Philip Bay, particularly in the summer when I am very hot and decide to take a dip in the sea!
Oh god that is my dream to see them.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:41 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Saucy minx

Cheeky bugger

we are lucky as they go up and then down the east coast on their yearly migration, we went last year and i took
o 4 maybe 5 hundred pictures

i`ll have look for some
Attached Thumbnails My Update-img_7709.jpg   My Update-img_1169.jpg   My Update-img_1209.jpg  

Last edited by steve`o; Jun 5th 2008 at 7:56 pm.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 12:06 am

Originally Posted by steve`o
we are lucky as they go up and then down the east coast on their yearly migration, we went last year and i took
o 4 maybe 5 hundred pictures

i`ll have look for some
I could scratch your eyes out I am so jealous.:curse:

We are planning to go camel riding in Yanchep(?) National Park at some point.

So much to do, can't fit it all in.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

PP I'm so glad you're settling in and enjoying it. I've seen a few dolphins on holidays and you will never tire of it. I know you've tried to get away from it but I have to mention the gypsie thing - don't anyone ever feel sorry for the scum that commits this sort of crime, and don't be under the misapprehension that these people do it because they don't know any different. bollox!!! They do it cause they know the punishment will be non-existant and if they do go to jail its cushier than the 'travellers site'.
F**k em. If they mugged my gran I'd chop their bloody hands off. Sorry had to say something, just read the thread and got a bit angry.

All the best to you PP and please keep up with the blog. Great read.

Tracy
Old Jun 6th 2008, 11:58 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

They do whale watching tours from Freo between September and November.

We saw the leaflets for it in a travel shop by the Esplanade hotel (on the same street as Outback Jack's) yesterday.

The shop has a gorgeous, resident, black and white cat that sits in the middle of the shop and lets you fall over him/her.

We're keen to see the whales so will go back once the season starts to book tickets (and see the cat again of course!).

There were whales off Scarborough beach last week according to the WAN.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 11:30 am

Originally Posted by tasmas
PP I'm so glad you're settling in and enjoying it. I've seen a few dolphins on holidays and you will never tire of it. I know you've tried to get away from it but I have to mention the gypsie thing - don't anyone ever feel sorry for the scum that commits this sort of crime, and don't be under the misapprehension that these people do it because they don't know any different. bollox!!! They do it cause they know the punishment will be non-existant and if they do go to jail its cushier than the 'travellers site'.
F**k em. If they mugged my gran I'd chop their bloody hands off. Sorry had to say something, just read the thread and got a bit angry.

All the best to you PP and please keep up with the blog. Great read.

Tracy
Thanks Tracy

I think unless someon has been affected by the gypsies personally then they cannot understand.

I have seen the most dreadful animal cruelty from the pikies when I worked in the vet. They threatened to beat the shit out of my colleague because we wouldn't give their dog free treatment.

My friend was crying - terrified to go home.

Ive seen lurchers with their front legs broken from being used for Rabbiting on poor ground, Ive seen dogs with wounds inflicted that have been fly blown with maggots.

My sister had police protection for a bit when she threw some of the pikies out of her shop for stealing.

I have had them try and take my whippet from me, I have seen them take the wheels off cars where I used to live.

They broke into Mums neighbours van and stole his work tools. He went there with a gang of blokes, broke back into the van and nicked them back and the pikies wanted to beat him up for stealing????

When I used to go to car boot sales in Denim, they would be there with their stolen tools flogging them.

Their kids would go around pick pocketing from everyone, the old women would sell 'lucky heather' and if you didnt buy it you would get verbal abuse.

This is every day life for them but what has affected me is that a group of them barged by an old tiny woman and took her possessions. She is scared to be alone yet wants to maintain her freedom.

And what is funny is that if you barged into one of their vans and robbed their mother/grandmother then quite simply they would kill you.

I cannot in any shape or form feel sorry for a bunch of inbreds that think nothing of having sex with 13 year old girls - I know this for a fact by the way from when I worked in a hospital as an Admin worker.

I cant respect people that survive by stealing and then bleat on about how little chances they get in life and when they do get a job, they bite the hand that feeds them.

I cant respect them, I certainly will never like them and for what they did to my gran, my sister and lots of my friends - I wouldn't miss them if they were wiped out from the earth.

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
They do whale watching tours from Freo between September and November.

We saw the leaflets for it in a travel shop by the Esplanade hotel (on the same street as Outback Jack's) yesterday.

The shop has a gorgeous, resident, black and white cat that sits in the middle of the shop and lets you fall over him/her.

We're keen to see the whales so will go back once the season starts to book tickets (and see the cat again of course!).

There were whales off Scarborough beach last week according to the WAN.
I know the place you mean, we shall book our Whale watching tour with them I think.

I am taking my bike out tomorrow, going to pack up some water, pack up my swim suit as they say it will be warm and I am going to cycle off down the coast path and see where it takes me.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

I am taking my bike out tomorrow, going to pack up some water, pack up my swim suit as they say it will be warm and I am going to cycle off down the coast path and see where it takes me.

Sounds wonderful PP, Hope you enjoyed

Tracy
Old Jun 11th 2008, 2:17 am

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Sounds wonderful PP, Hope you enjoyed

Tracy
Never got to go in the end as Im still bloody crook

Perhaps next Sunday, Im on another course of antibiotics for two weeks so that should shift it.

Then I shall jump on my bike
Old Jun 11th 2008, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Never got to go in the end as Im still bloody crook

Perhaps next Sunday, Im on another course of antibiotics for two weeks so that should shift it.

Then I shall jump on my bike
Sorry about that PP, Hope you get better soon and can be out and about once again. Although I don't post much, I do enjoy reading your updates and of course all about Gordon

Tracy

Last edited by Jasonmb; Jun 11th 2008 at 10:05 am.