Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Living on the Gold Coast,our 5 week update.

Living on the Gold Coast,our 5 week update.

Old May 7th 2007, 2:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Living on the Gold Coast,our 5 week update.

Originally Posted by brido
Time for a quick 3 month update.
I landed a job yesterday after 3 weeks of looking.After hearing nothing for a couple of weeks,i managed a few interviews and knocked back 2 jobs.
I was wondering if i'd done the right thing as they involved shiftwork and a fair bit of travel,and i did enough of that back home to last me a lifetime.
Patience paid off and now i cant wait to get started.
Julies business is doing better than expected and she's been open for 4 weeks now.
I'll be glad to get into normality here with us both working.

We're still loving life on the Coast,its brilliant!
What a great post.
I was starting to have second thoughts about leaving Scotland.
Just been reading a post about people coming home form Gold coast. Made very scary reading. No jobs, no housing, crap wages etc.
OH a joiner and have read so many conflicting opinions about the gold coast and the work situation.
I think I need to stop reading, but I just cant, this site is so addictive.

I am so glad its working out for you.
Old May 8th 2007, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Also is there anyone out there from northern Ireland that is thinking of moving to oz?[/QUOTE]

We are - we are from Newtownards and hoping to go to the Gold Coast. Where are you in NI?

Lynn xx
Old May 8th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Also is there anyone out there from northern Ireland that is thinking of moving to oz?
We are - we are from Newtownards and hoping to go to the Gold Coast. Where are you in NI?

Lynn xx[/QUOTE]

Hi lynn,we're from annalong.Have you started applying for your visa yet & do u know roughly how long it takes?