Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Keith Moons Update, Getting to Oz, meeting the Wizard, and living with Dorothy -

Keith Moons Update, Getting to Oz, meeting the Wizard, and living with Dorothy -

Old Nov 9th 2009, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Keith Moons Update, Getting to Oz, meeting the Wizard, and living with Dorothy -

As usual an entertaining read! Fab cant wait for the next installment.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 8:59 pm
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keith Moons Update, Getting to Oz, meeting the Wizard, and living with Dorothy -

I laughed my shit off when I read the accomodation story.

It sounded like the Guy in the film Gladiator who sells Russel Crow.

"You want accomodation, I give you good price, wery nice place"

Welcome to Oz moony the Shinest Bucket in the Southern Hemisphere.
Old Nov 10th 2009, 12:58 am
Just Joined

shirl62 will become famous soon enoughshirl62 will become famous soon enough

Great read,thanks Keith,I leave for Perth in 4 weeks time,altogeter party of 6,I think the time I posted this reply says it all....nerves ..nerves,can't sleep nerves,does me good though to read posts as upbeat as yours,look forward to more update's
Old Nov 10th 2009, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Fab post Keith. So true and we have all been there. I'm sure you will do great.
Old Nov 10th 2009, 8:34 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

A great read - hope things go well now you're here!
As for meeting people.... http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=639801
Old Nov 11th 2009, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of

Superb dude
Old Nov 12th 2009, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

Great update, had me laughing along as I read.

I too came without a stop over and 4 kids, what a killer

Gems
Old Nov 14th 2009, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

MrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Mr Moon,

sounds like non stop fun, PM me if you need that potential job contact of mine, he lives on one of the islands you access from redland bay so not a million miles from where you ended up!

Cheshire still same old sh1te, torential rain, wind and damn cold!

My Mrs now prego so even tho we have sold house we are stuck here for a while now as she cannot have x-ray for the visa app!!!!
Old Dec 24th 2009, 6:19 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Well Mr Moon, what's the craic? How is Oz treating you and Mrs Moon?
Old Dec 24th 2009, 11:52 pm
The Stars are Underground

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all

Ya whats the story whats the craic? What kind is it in Oz this Christmas morning?
Old Dec 29th 2009, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Pommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nice

Oh Great story had some laughs Im a brit came out here in 1972. still here been back once.

Do keep us updated. yes the Aussies all think we winge.haha I said id never marry an Aussie when i was younger & guess what I did. Ive heard all the jokes about pomms & given it back to them over the years. you just have to laugh it off

We always clown about together about England & Aussie. I hope your settling in more here.

Im hoping to go back for a short trip in July fo a few weeks missing my pie & mash.

Do keep us updated loved your story Im sure you will settle down here just fine. You have the right attitude