Just Arrived !!!

Old Feb 27th 2009, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Just Arrived !!!

Originally Posted by irishbloo
There is no doubt the first few weeks can be hard,your head is all over the place.At least the weather is a little bit cooler as you try to settle in.Dont lose heart.Its the long weekend.Have a break and then start looking again.You will be fine Im sure.
Thanks Hun,

I AM going to enjoy this weekend and put everything behind me until Tuesday !!!!

To top it off, my relative who has been renting my house since June last year has just sent me an e-mail via FACBOOK of all places, saying that they are no longer sticking to what was agreed regarding renting our UK property until June this year, but they are moving out in April as they have found a better house !!!!!!!!

OMG, can things get any worse :curse:

Bring on the jobs, QUICKLY !!!!

Let me know if there are any meet ups, would be great to have a coffee and a chat !!!

D.
xx
Old Feb 27th 2009, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Don't panic - it's early days.

Have a lovely weekend rest and remember there's lots of friends just waiting to meet you on BE.

Good luck.

Jan x
Old Feb 27th 2009, 1:52 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry you are having trouble finding work we are having the same problem, one of hubbies trades is as a boilermaker but we have been told he will have to go and get it recognised and get licensed are you being told the same thing.

Hubby is going to stick to pipe fitting and welding but nothing has come up so far ( 3 weeks of looking)

good luck and hope you get something soon
Old Feb 27th 2009, 11:31 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DEEDEE01
Thanks Hun,

I AM going to enjoy this weekend and put everything behind me until Tuesday !!!!

To top it off, my relative who has been renting my house since June last year has just sent me an e-mail via FACBOOK of all places, saying that they are no longer sticking to what was agreed regarding renting our UK property until June this year, but they are moving out in April as they have found a better house !!!!!!!!

OMG, can things get any worse :curse:

Bring on the jobs, QUICKLY !!!!

Let me know if there are any meet ups, would be great to have a coffee and a chat !!!

D.
xx
where are you living at the moment DEE?
Old Feb 28th 2009, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by squeezzii
where are you living at the moment DEE?
Hey squeezzii,

We are in Warnbro at the min, only 5 mins from you !!!!!

D.
x
Old Mar 1st 2009, 4:50 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

sent you a PM
Old Mar 1st 2009, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DEEDEE01
Hi All,

Just wanted to catch up and say hi, and thanks for all the replies

Been a rough 2 weeks to be honest, no jobs yet, althoughy I am holding out for an answer on a job I went for this week

Hubby is not having much luck at the moment with the way things are over here, especially in his trade.

Been searching for a place and did find one actually, but pulled out at the 11th hour, I just couldn't commit, I think I am having doubts about jobs etc, especially with having a mortgage back in the UK

I am staying positive and I KNOW we will hear something soon, whether it be good or bad.

I will post more when I am in happier spirits

D.
xxxx
Good luck babes, fingers crossed for you both getting jobs and settled, I've got every faith that it is just a settling in period and given a few weeks and you'll be fine. This time next year you'll be wondering what you were worrying about Good luck!!