The 'Jen1977au' thread

Old Feb 10th 2010, 6:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 'Jen1977au' thread

Well at least you're busy Jen! It sure beats relaxing in the sunshine sipping a glass and watching the world go by.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 7:11 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Ack I'm just not v good @ sitting around doing nothing, though I guess since I'm now living in one of the most laid back countries in the world, I'd best get used to it lol
Old Feb 10th 2010, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

I was all confused there for a minute..... Looked at the original thread and was sure I'd read more than what was there and then realised a new thread had been started!

Looking forward to more updates!
Old Feb 10th 2010, 7:59 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
I was all confused there for a minute..... Looked at the original thread and was sure I'd read more than what was there and then realised a new thread had been started!

Looking forward to more updates!
Yeah it was MP's idea... lol
Old Feb 10th 2010, 8:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Yeah it was MP's idea... lol

I thought it was a good idea, stop picking on me!
Old Feb 10th 2010, 8:17 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I thought it was a good idea, stop picking on me!
I aint, I aint lol I was just telling Simon about it and how good an idea it was, and he was like 'Really Jenny, how interesting' <<< He doesn't understand us BE'ers lol

If however you feel u need to make it up to me, you could always make me an honourary moderator for the day lol lol No?!
Old Feb 10th 2010, 8:18 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I aint, I aint lol I was just telling Simon about it and how good an idea it was, and he was like 'Really Jenny, how interesting' <<< He doesn't understand us BE'ers lol

If however you feel u need to make it up to me, you could always make me an honourary moderator for the day lol lol No?!
Outside my capabilities to be honest, and believe me, you really wouldn't want to be one
Old Feb 10th 2010, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm, Jen as a mod..... that's a scary thought!
Old Feb 10th 2010, 8:38 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

I've b*gger all else to do @ the moment ....though 2moro I'm gonna go and deliver 10 CV's round some local schools...SCARY BICCIES!
Old Feb 10th 2010, 9:43 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Hmm, Jen as a mod..... that's a scary thought!
Deja vu

Cooler
Old Feb 10th 2010, 9:45 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

I've b*gger all else to do @ the moment ....though 2moro I'm gonna go and deliver 10 CV's round some local schools...SCARY BICCIES!
Go out early as you have no DST

The humidity here in SA was about 35% yesterday and the kids complained "it's Queensland weather", little do they know!

Cooler
Old Feb 11th 2010, 1:57 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

How do I find out where the JP's are to certify a few docs for my Teacher Registration? I remember reading somewhere that they go to shopping centres on Saturdays, is that true!?
Old Feb 11th 2010, 2:04 am
Crazy Cat Lady

How do I find out where the JP's are to certify a few docs for my Teacher Registration? I remember reading somewhere that they go to shopping centres on Saturdays, is that true!?
May not be just Saturdays. Around here they have different days for different shopping centres/malls. At each one there should be a sign up somewhere saying what day they have a JP on. There is a website I think, I'll have google. I'm putting off going shopping

Edit: Here you go: http://www.justice.qld.gov.au/justic...-peace/?a=8584

Last edited by moneypenny20; Feb 11th 2010 at 2:07 am. Reason: Found the info
Old Feb 11th 2010, 6:20 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
May not be just Saturdays. Around here they have different days for different shopping centres/malls. At each one there should be a sign up somewhere saying what day they have a JP on. There is a website I think, I'll have google. I'm putting off going shopping

Edit: Here you go: http://www.justice.qld.gov.au/justic...-peace/?a=8584
Cool, thanks MP... Is it free or does it cost?
Old Feb 11th 2010, 6:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Cool, thanks MP... Is it free or does it cost?
Totally free. Not allowed to charge, it's a 'community service'. Could do with that in the UK when you have hundreds of certified docs to get done

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.