Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

I've sold the house and booked the flight!

I've sold the house and booked the flight!

Old Jul 31st 2009, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute
Default I've sold the house and booked the flight!

AGAIN!

After all my worrying we did eventually sell the house. All be it for a lot less than we paiof for it 18 months ago but we're not going to dwell on that too much. It compelted today YAY!

I also booked my flight back and started to sort the cat's paperwork out. It's all rolling ahead and I can't wait to be back in Adelaide where I belong!!

Just wanted to celebrate with you all and to reassure all the others out there who are getting annoyed with the housing market. It will sell I promise.
Old Aug 1st 2009, 12:30 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I've sold the house and booked the flight!

Originally Posted by Mochinbach
AGAIN!

After all my worrying we did eventually sell the house. All be it for a lot less than we paiof for it 18 months ago but we're not going to dwell on that too much. It compelted today YAY!

I also booked my flight back and started to sort the cat's paperwork out. It's all rolling ahead and I can't wait to be back in Adelaide where I belong!!

Just wanted to celebrate with you all and to reassure all the others out there who are getting annoyed with the housing market. It will sell I promise.

yyyeeaaahhhh
Old Aug 1st 2009, 12:57 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

AGAIN!

Good for you.

I was never convinced that the UK was for you. I am glad that you have decided to make bold steps for your future.
Old Aug 1st 2009, 3:27 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

nice to hear someone with some good news
Old Aug 1st 2009, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by squeezzii
nice to hear someone with some good news
Thanks everyone

Now to sort out the paperwork for Kitty visas
Old Aug 1st 2009, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Paula31 is a jewel in the roughPaula31 is a jewel in the roughPaula31 is a jewel in the roughPaula31 is a jewel in the rough

Congrats on selling the house

Please give us another update when you've settled back in Adelaide, as this is an area we are seriously considering. Sadly for us it won't be for another 4 years at least (still got 2 years to go on degree and 1 year PGCE, then 1 year NQT), still, you can never do too much research and your posts are very encouraging and informative.

Look forward to the next post

Paula
Old Aug 1st 2009, 11:34 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

That's great news.
Congratulations

Julie. x
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful news!

Your posts were always such an enormous help to us when we were planning our move to Adelaide. I'm glad to hear that things are working out for you.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 12:11 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

AGAIN!

How did I miss this great news

Fantastic, when are you going as we hope to be there soon - house goes this Fri (7th Aug) but still awaiting visa.

Hope to meet up with you in Adelaide sometime, maybe you can look after our four kids

Cooler
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

Well done.
Looking forward to your updates in Adelaide.

Gems