British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Update Forum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/update-forum-107/)
-   -   I've lost count.......but we're still here :) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/update-forum-107/ive-lost-count-but-were-still-here-712556/)

glittababe Apr 8th 2011 2:25 am

I've lost count.......but we're still here :)

2 Attachment(s)
and the boys have grown SO much :)

(haven't used this for a while so I hope they upload)

Sue Apr 8th 2011 12:43 pm

Re: I've lost count.......but we're still here :)

Lovely pics. Look like Australia agrees with them :)

glittababe Apr 9th 2011 12:10 am

can I just add, I haven't had two extra since we've been here - they just happened to be tagging along :)

Sally Simpson Apr 10th 2011 1:24 am

Great pics. How's the photography going?

glittababe Apr 10th 2011 2:46 am

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson (Post 9295688)
Great pics. How's the photography going?

haha good I think :) I'm pretty booked up, I teach tafe students and have just appeared in Digital Photographer magazine. So I guess thats not too bad. This persistent rain however has to stop :( It gets to me big time. Considering relocating to WA, The 'sunshine coast' just well........isn't the sunshine coast. Its a joke :(

Sally Simpson Apr 10th 2011 5:47 am

Originally Posted by glittababe (Post 9295761)
haha good I think :) I'm pretty booked up, I teach tafe students and have just appeared in Digital Photographer magazine. So I guess thats not too bad. This persistent rain however has to stop :( It gets to me big time. Considering relocating to WA, The 'sunshine coast' just well........isn't the sunshine coast. Its a joke :(

That's great, congratulations.
It has been a dismal summer down there for sure but surely not bad enough to move to WA!:eek: ;) :lol:

glittababe Apr 10th 2011 11:57 am

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson (Post 9295860)
That's great, congratulations.
It has been a dismal summer down there for sure but surely not bad enough to move to WA!:eek: ;) :lol:

it sure is! This isn't just one wet season........we've had years of it. Dryest period we've known has been for 7 weeks last year. Totally over it as it means I can't work :( I'll be able to work most of the year round in WA :)

ozhappy981 Apr 10th 2011 11:55 pm

Originally Posted by glittababe (Post 9296188)
it sure is! This isn't just one wet season........we've had years of it. Dryest period we've known has been for 7 weeks last year. Totally over it as it means I can't work :( I'll be able to work most of the year round in WA :)

Yes, I've never understood while that part of Oz calls itself the "sunshine coast".

I think WA ought to have that label :D.

In March our average temperature in Perth was 31.9 degrees and we averaged 11 hours of sunshine a day. Lovely!

Anyway, glad to hear you're still around, glittababe, and that the photography is going well.

glittababe Apr 11th 2011 8:14 am

I've never understood it either - biggest con out there - I want my money back ;)

LINZI Apr 11th 2011 9:19 pm

Lovely Pics :thumbup:

glittababe Apr 12th 2011 8:09 am

Originally Posted by LINDZI (Post 9299160)
Lovely Pics :thumbup:

aww thank you. Now if I can only find someone to take pics of my kids. Attempted a session with them today, I'm on the alcohol already, its 6pm and they behaved terribly! Little buggers!!! Grrrrr

moneypenny20 Apr 15th 2011 12:16 pm

Seems like a lifetime ago that you got here and then moved back and then back here again. Great pics, not sure about WA myself but hey, you only live once. :D Nice to see you. :wub:

tiredwithtwins Apr 16th 2011 6:16 pm

hi annie :thumbsup::wub:

glittababe Apr 17th 2011 3:06 am

oh my goodness Sue! How are you???? How are the plans coming along?

tiredwithtwins May 7th 2011 9:32 pm

Originally Posted by glittababe (Post 9309542)
oh my goodness Sue! How are you???? How are the plans coming along?

hi annie,
plans ground to a halt last year.
so we stay here in sheffield!!
glad to hear you are settled ... sorry we missed you when we came out a few years ago - do you still see debs?
lots of love,
sue xxx