British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Update Forum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/update-forum-107/)
-   -   It's me,back on line and now living in Vic.Yippee!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/update-forum-107/its-me-back-line-now-living-vic-yippee-425204/)

lor Feb 9th 2007 12:51 pm

It's me,back on line and now living in Vic.Yippee!!!

Hello My friends :) just a quick update to let you all now how its gone two weeks in. Great!!!!:thumbup:
At the moment and for another five weeks, we're staying in Mount Waverley. In a self contained 2bed house,
which is very clean and has everything needed to keep us going.

On the job front ,OH really landed on his feet ,as he was offered a job four days after we arrived.:)

My girls seem to be much happy'er this week .Which is manly todo with them making friends with the kids next door and their discovery of Toys 'R 'Us at Chadstone.:D

Myself ,well so far i'm loving the lifestyle and sun,but can't wait to get on and find a house/school ect.
Much love .Lor

samnsam Feb 9th 2007 1:24 pm

Re: It's me,back on line and now living in Vic.Yippee!!!

Originally Posted by lor (Post 4381353)
Hello My friends :) just a quick update to let you all now how its gone two weeks in. Great!!!!:thumbup:
At the moment and for another five weeks, we're staying in Mount Waverley. In a self contained 2bed house,

On the job front ,OH really landed on his feet ,as he was offered a job four days after we arrived.:)

My girls seem to be much happy'er this week .Which is manly todo with them making friends with the kids next door and their discovery of Toys 'R 'Us at Chadstone.:D

Myself ,well so far i'm loving the lifestyle and sun,but can't wait to get on and find a house/school ect.
Much love .Lor

Welcome back
Lovely to hear that all is going great.
wow your OH deffinately did land on his feet, at least that takes a bit of stress away.
Good luck with your new life, and keep us all informed.
love Sam

lor Feb 9th 2007 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by samnsam (Post 4381432)
Welcome back
Lovely to hear that all is going great.
wow your OH deffinately did land on his feet, at least that takes a bit of stress away.
Good luck with your new life, and keep us all informed.
love Sam

I know, I'm so glad that he had the interview arranged before we left the UK . As it's made a huge difference to the old stress levels.:)
Thanks for the good luck ,K is on its way for your kindness;) :D

Clippy Feb 9th 2007 1:58 pm

Much love .Lor

Hellooo welcome back to t'internet :D Glad things are going well :)

samnsam Feb 9th 2007 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by lor (Post 4381542)
I know, I'm so glad that he had the interview arranged before we left the UK . As it's made a huge difference to the old stress levels.:)
Thanks for the good luck ,K is on its way for your kindness;) :D

Hey Lor you need to change your location now, Yippee.
Another lucky member to put an Ozzie location on their profile.
Hope Im not to far behind you.
Sam

herrchook Feb 9th 2007 3:21 pm

Welcome back Lor. Great to hear you're getting on so well.

Gill

possoms Feb 9th 2007 5:14 pm

Hi Lor sounds like its all going brilliantly, welcome back :thumbup: :D

thebears Feb 9th 2007 5:54 pm

Much love .Lor

Welcome Lor

We are around the corner from you:)

Check out a coffee with us in Glenferrie road.

Not sure how old your kids are but there is a fabulous playground around the corner from Chadstone - I think its called Robin hood something.

mark 'n' joe Feb 9th 2007 6:04 pm

Glad its working out well for you. All the best for your future.

Joex

lor Feb 10th 2007 10:48 am

Many Thanks you lot,its great to be back and it feels even better to be here on this side!He He;) :rofl:

Although I did have a ahhhhh moment today ,as we've now started house hunting. So the new dilemma is which area to choose (OH work is in Mount Waverley) and whether to go for a new or older style property.
So any advice and info regarding these areas much appreciated!:thumbup:

Today we looked at house's in Mount Waverley,Glen Waverley,Wantirna and Rowville and tomorrow we're off to Wheelers Hill ,Mulgrave and Endeavor Hills for agood old nose.

(quote from thebears)Coffee and park sound's good (girls are 5 & 7) Will send you a pm.Lor