British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Update Forum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/update-forum-107/)
-   -   It's 3 years (https://britishexpats.com/forum/update-forum-107/its-3-years-804245/)

muditha Jul 27th 2013 9:16 pm

It's 3 years

Hi all,

Its 3 years since i moved to Australia. I had my good times and bad times. Everyday comes with a new challege either in life or in the job, no time to relax. I think i have shared my story few times before and don't need to write it again.

Our family is feeling lonliness badly after 3 years, specially my son. He wants to go back to play with all the relatives and friends in Sri Lanka. We went twice since we came here, but can't go every year as it's expensive. Other than that life is moving smoothly. Wife is looking for a job these days, even though she studied in TAFE (Accounting), jobs are hard to find. It seems a another challenge to over come. Challenges are every where, hopefully we can come out good on all the chalenges.:)

Thank you all the BEs. I had million of questions posted in the BE and all the memebers shared their view on those matter. It is nice to know you have a community which you can ask any question. Thanks you all BEs for all you advice and guidance.

I will write another update again in another 1 years time :)

Alfresco Jul 27th 2013 9:56 pm

Re: It's 3 years

Awesome update Muditha. :thumbup:

I wish you and your family all the best in the years ahead and I hope your wife finds a good job soon! :fingerscrossed:

carolinephillips Jul 27th 2013 9:58 pm

:fingerscrossed:your wife gets something soon.

Don't leave it a whole year before you post!!!

Alfresco Jul 27th 2013 10:02 pm

Indeed. Post more often. :nod:

old.sparkles Jul 28th 2013 2:06 am

Great update Muditha - I hope your wife finds a job soon :fingerscrossed:

Pollyana Jul 28th 2013 4:24 am

Originally Posted by muditha (Post 10822279)
Hi all,

Its 3 years since i moved to Australia. I had my good times and bad times. Everyday comes with a new challege either in life or in the job, no time to relax. I think i have shared my story few times before and don't need to write it again.

Our family is feeling lonliness badly after 3 years, specially my son. He wants to go back to play with all the relatives and friends in Sri Lanka. We went twice since we came here, but can't go every year as it's expensive. Other than that life is moving smoothly. Wife is looking for a job these days, even though she studied in TAFE (Accounting), jobs are hard to find. It seems a another challenge to over come. Challenges are every where, hopefully we can come out good on all the chalenges.:)

Thank you all the BEs. I had million of questions posted in the BE and all the memebers shared their view on those matter. It is nice to know you have a community which you can ask any question. Thanks you all BEs for all you advice and guidance.

I will write another update again in another 1 years time :)

Good to hear from you - and best of luck to your wife in her job search :)

muditha Jul 29th 2013 9:32 am

Thanks everybody. You all helped me lot. thanks again. :)