I'm back

Old Apr 30th 2011, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

perth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to all
Default I'm back

Hi one and all .

Not been on for few years and wont even try to catch up on missed threads
Anyway as the oldies will know we moved to Perth in 06 . had lots of ups and downs , but still loving it here and have just set up as a mobile barber in my area of the northern suburbs feel free to ask any questions if your in the area or moving here i'll try and help .
Cheers Steve
Old Apr 30th 2011, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm back

Good to see you back & congrats on your new business, hope it goes well
trust all is well now healthwise?
Old Apr 30th 2011, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

perth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
Good to see you back & congrats on your new business, hope it goes well
trust all is well now healthwise?
Feel good now cheers hows you ?
Old Apr 30th 2011, 11:32 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by perth4me
Feel good now cheers hows you ?
Good to hear that life is still ticking along nicely.....take it easy x

Ginny
Old Apr 30th 2011, 12:03 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Brain's still working then. Awesome! Good to see you back.
Old Apr 30th 2011, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

I was only thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were.Glad to hear all is good.
Old May 1st 2011, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

ozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear you're well

Can you please PM me the contact details for your mobile barber service?
Old May 1st 2011, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ozhappy981
Glad to hear you're well

Can you please PM me the contact details for your mobile barber service?
Done
Old May 1st 2011, 2:52 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi one and all .

Anyway as the oldies will know we moved to Perth in 06 . had lots of ups and downs , but still loving it here and have just set up as a mobile barber in my area of the northern suburbs feel free to ask any questions if your in the area or moving here i'll try and help .
Cheers Steve
Nice to see you back, how are you doing?

Shame you are not near us (SOR), Mr PP would have liked a decent barber.
Old May 2nd 2011, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Nice to see you back, how are you doing?

Shame you are not near us (SOR), Mr PP would have liked a decent barber.
Were doing ok , cheers Sam hope your all good too. & soz yr just a liite out of my area lol
You Still lovin it down there ?
Old May 2nd 2011, 3:16 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Were doing ok , cheers Sam hope your all good too. & soz yr just a liite out of my area lol
You Still lovin it down there ?
Yep, still loving it - 10 months till citizenship
Old May 2nd 2011, 7:15 am
I'm driving me nuts

The Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud of

Hi one and all .

Anyway as the oldies will know we moved to Perth in 06 . had lots of ups and downs , bu t still loving it here and have just set up as a mobile barber in my area of the northern suburbs feel free to ask any questions if your in the area or moving here i'll try and help .
Cheers Steve
Hi Steve,we are back too a whole three days, in brissy,
Old May 6th 2011, 12:39 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

glad things are going well!
Old May 6th 2011, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Yep, still loving it - 10 months till citizenship

We did ours , no kicking us out now lol !
Originally Posted by The Genie
Hi Steve,we are back too a whole three days, in brissy,
Cool bannanas , i got a old school mate in brissie and one in townsville , Becky got a mate there too ! .
Are you on Facebook?
Originally Posted by SalSa
glad things are going well!
Cheers
Old May 24th 2011, 7:21 am
Just Joined

scotgirl1 is on a distinguished road

Hi one and all .

Cheers Steve
Hi. I arrive in Perth in a few weeks from Scotland with my hubby and 2 young kids. We are thinking of Joondalup or Quinns Rocks for house hunting. Do you have any advice on these areas for young families?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.