Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Have arrived on the Gold Coast....2 wks ago...

Have arrived on the Gold Coast....2 wks ago...

Old Jun 4th 2007, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Have arrived on the Gold Coast....2 wks ago...

Originally Posted by steve`o
where ??? give us a clue
Mudgeeraba around that area south of Brisbane, no where near Surfers, trying to get a feel for the house prices to see what we will be able to afford, it looks really expensive compared to Tassie.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 10:29 am
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Originally Posted by somme
Mudgeeraba around that area south of Brisbane, no where near Surfers, trying to get a feel for the house prices to see what we will be able to afford, it looks really expensive compared to Tassie.
Thats where we are thinking of settling or Robina so i will watch this thread
Old Jun 4th 2007, 11:03 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

how big a house number of beds etc are you after and in what price range ???
Old Jun 4th 2007, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

how big a house number of beds etc are you after and in what price range ???
Min 2 Beds, max 3 with a swimming pool, not on an estate with a bit of land all for around £150,000 depending on the exchange rate $3-400,000

Don't mind a bit of work or renovate if I don't have to live in it while we do it.

Just done that here, scaping the plaster and cement off a surface before making a sandwich Can lagh now but hard going at he time.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 8:20 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Min 2 Beds, max 3 with a swimming pool, not on an estate with a bit of land all for around £150,000 depending on the exchange rate $3-400,000

Don't mind a bit of work or renovate if I don't have to live in it while we do it.

Just done that here, scaping the plaster and cement off a surface before making a sandwich Can lagh now but hard going at he time.
try

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...=worongary&o=p

that or do a search on www.realestate.com.au
when it finds all the houses for sale in an area ( and there can be hundreds )
click on the almost top right of the page to sort them into price
and get looking

also tray muggeeraba, benogin,
Old Jun 4th 2007, 10:23 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You shouldn't have too much trouble finding something not half bad for that money. Shouldn't worry too much.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

Friends of ours have just bought a nearly new 4 bedroomed house in Upper Coomera, with an above ground pool ( fitted in nicely) for around $350,000.

Might be a bit more expensive in the Mudgeeraba area. Bonogin is nice but a bit way out for teenagers etc
Old Jun 5th 2007, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Might be a bit more expensive in the Mudgeeraba area. Bonogin is nice but a bit way out for teenagers etc[/QUOTE]

Lucky for me, the only child I will have is a 25 year old already there and the OH and both can drive me nuts.

Thanks guys, I will look at the website steve'o, glad to hear your knee is getting better.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

ex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Pleased you've settled in. We love it here and can't imagine living anywhere else now. My girls are 14 and 12 and quite enjoy school as well - strange Anyway, if you want a beach walking mate sometime, give me a shout.
Thanks for the offer a beach walking buddy. Once I am over this flu thing we all seem to have come down with this last week, I will definately pm you and we can arrange a meet up. Must be the change in the weather temps that sparked this bout off for our family!!.......talk soon. Cheers
Old Jun 6th 2007, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

ex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to all

where ??? give us a clue
Thanks steve ' o for the offer to meet. When I am over this flu I will pm you. Cheers Leanne
Old Jun 7th 2007, 6:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=456435
Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:20 am
Worongary

surely thats blatant advertising soaps
Old Jun 7th 2007, 9:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

surely thats blatant advertising soaps
yip, thanks for bumping it
Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:09 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by soapy
yip, thanks for bumping it
what me i wouldnt bump anything its against the rules you know
Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

your up early Steve'o

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.