Guess what!!!!

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:50 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess what!!!!

Alright you two,come on, pull yer bloody fingers out! It's hard work trying to walk about with everything crossed Not much fun either (ask Dean).

Seriously sorry to hear it's another no go. Hopefully that buyer is just around the corner (they're just waiting for the weather to warm up for you this end). Keep yer chin up it won't be long.

Loz x
Old Jul 4th 2007, 11:13 am
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

So sorry to hear that.
Its so frustrating isnt it...we still havent even had one viewer.
May have to look at different options if there s no movement soon.ie.leaving the house to sell while we re sunning ourselves in Oz!Sounds ok to me!
Good luck to you all in the same position.
Janice x
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dreams of Oz
So sorry to hear that.
Its so frustrating isnt it...we still havent even had one viewer.
May have to look at different options if there s no movement soon.ie.leaving the house to sell while we re sunning ourselves in Oz!Sounds ok to me!
Good luck to you all in the same position.
Janice x
Still no bites Janice.

We've had a bite so to speak. Family came to see it on the 2nd June and want it. here's the catch. The are downsizing from a 5 bed detached. didn't have their house on the market when the viewed and have since had leaked which now means that they have to have new ceilings before they can even put it on the market...... we will still be here at christmas at this rate.....

Let me know how you get on,

regards,

Shelley