British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Update Forum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/update-forum-107/)
-   -   Get ready to be neutralised (without a z)! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/update-forum-107/get-ready-neutralised-without-z-779286/)

ponyrama Nov 30th 2012 7:40 pm

Get ready to be neutralised (without a z)!

4 years today! Whoop whooop. Citizenship application in. Neutralisation pending. Sounds much better than naturalised I reckon.

Bought a house, bought some more horses, had a baby horse, got another dog, changed jobs, changed back again, frightened a few local blokes, got a new one that seems to be coping so far, buying my PG Tips in Woolies.

That's it really. Hope you are all well! xxx:thumbup::nod:

rasen78 Nov 30th 2012 9:21 pm

Re: Get ready to be neutralised (without a z)!

Originally Posted by ponyrama (Post 10409992)
4 years today! Whoop whooop. Citizenship application in. Neutralisation pending. Sounds much better than naturalised I reckon.

Bought a house, bought some more horses, had a baby horse, got another dog, changed jobs, changed back again, frightened a few local blokes, got a new one that seems to be coping so far, buying my PG Tips in Woolies.

:thumbup:

House and horses sound fab. Can I come and play?:D

Sue Dec 1st 2012 12:57 am

Originally Posted by ponyrama (Post 10409992)

Sounds fab!! :)

commonwealth Jan 22nd 2013 8:40 pm

when youre neutralised do you undergo sex change? :eek:

carolinephillips Jan 24th 2013 8:15 am

Congrats on 4 year and citizenship application.

We've done the 4 years, but can't go for citizenship till after June, as DD is going on a school trip and the tickets have already been booked on her Uk passport- if she goes on that and we get aussie ones her visa return will be cancelled, so she won't be let back in!!

magicsprout Jan 25th 2013 4:36 pm

ditto :thumbsup: 4 years up and application went in last week, loving it here

Hebe Jan 26th 2013 9:17 pm

Originally Posted by carolinephillips (Post 10502394)
Congrats on 4 year and citizenship application.

We've done the 4 years, but can't go for citizenship till after June, as DD is going on a school trip and the tickets have already been booked on her Uk passport- if she goes on that and we get aussie ones her visa return will be cancelled, so she won't be let back in!!

She will get back in. Just a bit of explaining to do at the airport - friend took her British passport to the airport by mistake and she travelled on this without much hassle

ponyrama Jan 29th 2013 6:17 pm

Not sure about the sex change but I have now got a mullet!

Sitting my test on 1st Feb, ceremony hopefully in March, Aussie passport app priority processing and I should be all set for my trip home in May! :thumbup: