Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

It could only happen to us....

It could only happen to us....

Old Apr 26th 2008, 2:05 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Default It could only happen to us....

Well, where to start, the adventure so far….

grab yourselves a drink!!!

We didn’t get any chance to think about what we were about to do – so no 2nd thoughts/tears or butterflies…

As you’ll know we booked 2 rooms at travelodge to make sure we were in the vicinity of the airport, to make sure we had no hiccups the morning we left etc…
Well some inconsiderate so & so decided to go and crash outside the flaming travelodge slip round – so we were stuck in the carpark. It took KOH 2 hours to a 1mile round trip, to drop N’1 son and the first load of suitcases and come back for the rest. We had to get a taxi as there wasn’t time to do another round trip…(£25 cough splutter).
So all at the airport – all mega excited, off to check in, ‘ahem madam you’re over your luggage allowance’…I knew we were a tad over but 6 bags/cases came as a shock!
So off to excess baggage – it took over an hour to sort out, we were totally pushing for time now – and then N’1 daughter produces a holdall/suitcase and says “you forgot my bag” KOH ran off with the bag to book it in – I dragged the kids to the security checks – we had planned on drinking all our lovely bottles of fizz in/before the departure lounge – but they got confiscated L, next level of security I set off the alarms, they had to reset the magnetic force to confirm I am half titanium now…then pounced on me for scissors – “what flaming scissors” I asked, they emptied all my kit out, discovered my concealed weapon – medical scissors in our first aid kit, “oh your allowed them”…then we see guards rapidly approaching N’1 son as alarms are ringing!!!
The numpty had picked up a mates bag after his g’bye party instead of his and instead of unpacking it to repack his stuff he had just crammed in his bits – it had lighter fuel, matches, lighters, hand carved drumsticks, aerosols – you name prohibited items and he had them…
KOH was negotiating with the guards and sorting him out whilst I was shoving N’2 son&daughter through the next level of security, a random American lady helped me with lil man and his shoes, N’2 daughter was near hysteria at this point. Koh & N’1 daughter then coming running through, N’1 son bringing up the rear clutching clothes – they kept the bag! He got stopped again with his shoes – they really didn’t like him!
As we’re putting shoes on, looking for our gate and calming a sobbing N’2 daughter we get pounced on by an aggressive official and security – “are you the 6” guessing they ment the late 6 not some terrorist 6 we said yes – the official said – “your screwed, theres no way you’ll make the flight”, then another official steps in and argues that we’re emigrating not going on holiday and they get on the radios, lots of people start shouting, a man tells KOH to chase him – off go KOH, lil man & N’1 daughter, numpty son has only just cleared his latest ‘search’ and im left wondering how the hell im ment to run – with a still sobbing lil girl.
The aggressive guy pulls up in a buggy and shouts get in – without stopping…we got to the gate, in the chaos at the desk they managed to shred KOH singapore boarding card…we then get rushed on to the A380 through business class, bumped and bounced off many rich people on the way to our seats, stewardesses carrying our bits/kids etc…
We sat down as the plane started to taxi out – 10minutes late.
Relief then took over instead of panic.
Woohoo we held up the A380…first warning for OZ that we’re on our way!

The flight was awesome, very smooth, food was great, stewardesses were lovely, we met up with WV, (lovely lady), we didn’t hear “we’re bored” once from the kids – we ate, slept, watch films, played games etc – it certainly didn’t feel like a 14 hour flight.
Singapore Air are amazing!
I had a ‘moment’ when I couldn’t find lil mans passport – they were all together at the gate but now I only had 5…blind panic was replaced by tears..and the tipping out of my 2 bags, found it in a side pocket – thank goodness..Don’t know how it got there though.
Singapore was HOT, muggy hot, amazing, huge and so chilled, we took the kids swimming – rooftop pool, you can watch the planes landing/taking off etc from the pool. N’1 daughter decided she knew best regarding sun and shade and pinked up nicely for a lobster! We booked onto a free tour around Singapore to kill some time, KOH saw it all – rest of us slept J
Determined to have a smooth check in we arrived at the gate over an hour early – and they were late opening!
N’1 son managed somehow to get checked in before us and as we were sat in the departure bit a call goes out for him on the tannoys. We drew straws as to who was going to attend with him and KOH lost – thankfully it was simply because he checked in first the luggage had been assigned to him and they couldn’t work out how an unaccompanied minor could have 15 suitcases!

The 777 was more cattleclass than the airbus, we were still going upwards when the stewardesses were dishing out drinks and then food!
There were a few spare seats so lil man and I banished KOH to another row so we could stretch out and get some sleep. Instead of 6 seats for us all we got 9 so all managed to stretch out and all got a good 4/5 hours sleep…
Out of the window the sun is rising over Australia – woohoo we’re here…
Off the plane, lots of G’days etc, gather up our 15 suitcases, enter customs etc, answer all the questions which I know theyre going to ask as ive done my research J
When N’1 daughter pipes up “ive got my rugby boots” in answer to sports wear question, (now I thought these had gone through the shipping after I had washed them so queried it with her – “oh no I took them out and wore them again” she says – and as I know her, I know theyre going to be dirty)
She then cant remember which bag they’re in – she has 3, so after everything gets put through the xray machine they turf out 2 of her bags.
Dirty boots are the last thing on my mind at that point as all kinds of crap is being produced…inc OPEN FOOD, I don’t know how many times ive told them no food can go in to OZ in suitcases….
They cleaned her boots (muddy as expected) and another pair of her shoes, wished us the best of luck and didn’t charge us (lovely Ozzies)…then through passport control – 2oldest kids then managed to go off alone again – they’ve only been told about 1,000,000 times we have to go through in order, KOH first etc, so they cause issues as they’re unaccompanied minors with unauthorised visas…so obviously we were twitching slightly…sort that problem – and watch as big kids happily set off down the corridor as were still checking in.

Adelaide airport is quite small! It was nice, airy, clean, no sign of knickerless mad ladies, the people were lovely, we got some coffees, sat down and thought “oh my god, we’ve done it”. Me being super efficient had saved the rental house address on my email – not written it down, so KOH was then trying to log into WIFI so we could find out where we were going…

A lovely young man – looked about 14, helped us get a minibus to get us to our rental.
Our driver was great – swerved all over the place to point out landmarks to us and told the kids all about the poisonous animals that are waiting to greet them…

We finally arrived in one piece at the rental – and were gobsmacked, Keith the owner was waiting for us, with his 2 little girls – lil kids ran off to play – left me having palpitations as they were digging up bark, moving rocks…
Keith is lovely, made us a cuppa, they had got us in all our basic essentials, the house is beautiful – (gota follow kids around all the time tidying up after them), he left us to get showered etc and came back and took us for a drive to show us the beaches/shops etc.
Stunning, no other word for it, the area is beautiful, everywhere is stunning, I can happily say ‘we all love it’.
Within hours of arriving both big kids said they’re staying!

So far we’ve mooched upto our local shopping mall, about 20mins walk, a couple of times, went for a Chinese meal in Christies Beach for KOH’s Birthday, (very very nice), sorted out our medical care (this took minutes, just take your passport), joined the library – for internet access (passport for ID and rental agreement for address details, you can take in your laptop, plug it in to their electric, (get a plug adapter) & use their WIFI all for free), met up with KOH’s friend who’s lovely, we bought a car, (insurance is cheap) its old but fab, figured it would do us til we have time/get sorted to go buy a better car and then we can teach the big kids to drive in it…
We’ve had a Barbie – got the kids to try Roo…
I did the TFN online – very simple to do, takes about 5/10mins.
We’ve opened a bank account – again, take passports etc.
Been food shopping – everything imaginable is available, you do need to look round for prices etc though.
Delivery Pizza is soooo cheap…
Spend $30 + in Coles/Woolies and get 4c off a litre of fuel, and spend $5 in the petrol store (2 cartons of milk cover that) and get another 4c off, and Tuesday is cheap day/night at the petrol stations…driving is easy, once you master reading speeding signs everywhere and get used to the massive roads – 1 lane equals about 3 in the uk, its easy to see why people get busted for speeding – the roads are so big and usually quite empty. Tail gating is common as is undertaking on the left.
I don’t like the puppies/kittens in the pet shops – that’s about all I can complain about really.
The big kids found new mates on the 2nd day and have been out doing all sorts – been into the city twice, been to soccer and ozzie rules football matches, been totally independent and have settled. (big relief)
Weve been dragging lil kids round with us to house viewings and job interviews, make it up to them with ice lollies and lots of visits to the beaches.
The beaches here are amazing, the sea is clear blue. Simply Beautiful.
Weve seen a few houses, some leave a lot to be desired. We’re stalking one agent to get her to pull her finger out regarding a house we really like.
Got a few more to see this week though.
I love Aldinga Beach, we all love it, but at the moment its not practical work wise and for the big kids…too south.
KOH has had quite a few interviews, offered 2, likes one but it’s a bit of a travel but good money, the other is more local to us but lousy pay.
We’re looking to stay in the south, we’ve been and looked up north – its nice but its not for us and we think it’s a bit far from the main beaches.

So far everyone has been really friendly, with us and especially with the kids.
That’s about it for now, all in all were loving it – it poured down last night, much needed rain, everywhere is already looking greener – we need quite a bit more though.

Oh and also MASSIVE THANK YOU’s to all you guys on here.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It could only happen to us....

Great post, i am so happy for you. I dont normally read the updates from areas other than Sydney too often, but yours was one of the best. So glad it is all working out for you.
Any advice on the Oz immigration, as we land in Sydney in 2 weeks and its not something i have thought about?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:33 am

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see it all went as planned....

Told you it will be allright in the end!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:29 am
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutly fabulous, Im so glad your settling in.Look forward to hearing more posts
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by katsmajic
Well, where to start, the adventure so far….

grab yourselves a drink!!!

We didn’t get any chance to think about what we were about to do – so no 2nd thoughts/tears or butterflies…

As you’ll know we booked 2 rooms at travelodge to make sure we were in the vicinity of the airport, to make sure we had no hiccups the morning we left etc…
Well some inconsiderate so & so decided to go and crash outside the flaming travelodge slip round – so we were stuck in the carpark. It took KOH 2 hours to a 1mile round trip, to drop N’1 son and the first load of suitcases and come back for the rest. We had to get a taxi as there wasn’t time to do another round trip…(£25 cough splutter).
So all at the airport – all mega excited, off to check in, ‘ahem madam you’re over your luggage allowance’…I knew we were a tad over but 6 bags/cases came as a shock!
So off to excess baggage – it took over an hour to sort out, we were totally pushing for time now – and then N’1 daughter produces a holdall/suitcase and says “you forgot my bag” KOH ran off with the bag to book it in – I dragged the kids to the security checks – we had planned on drinking all our lovely bottles of fizz in/before the departure lounge – but they got confiscated L, next level of security I set off the alarms, they had to reset the magnetic force to confirm I am half titanium now…then pounced on me for scissors – “what flaming scissors” I asked, they emptied all my kit out, discovered my concealed weapon – medical scissors in our first aid kit, “oh your allowed them”…then we see guards rapidly approaching N’1 son as alarms are ringing!!!
The numpty had picked up a mates bag after his g’bye party instead of his and instead of unpacking it to repack his stuff he had just crammed in his bits – it had lighter fuel, matches, lighters, hand carved drumsticks, aerosols – you name prohibited items and he had them…
KOH was negotiating with the guards and sorting him out whilst I was shoving N’2 son&daughter through the next level of security, a random American lady helped me with lil man and his shoes, N’2 daughter was near hysteria at this point. Koh & N’1 daughter then coming running through, N’1 son bringing up the rear clutching clothes – they kept the bag! He got stopped again with his shoes – they really didn’t like him!
As we’re putting shoes on, looking for our gate and calming a sobbing N’2 daughter we get pounced on by an aggressive official and security – “are you the 6” guessing they ment the late 6 not some terrorist 6 we said yes – the official said – “your screwed, theres no way you’ll make the flight”, then another official steps in and argues that we’re emigrating not going on holiday and they get on the radios, lots of people start shouting, a man tells KOH to chase him – off go KOH, lil man & N’1 daughter, numpty son has only just cleared his latest ‘search’ and im left wondering how the hell im ment to run – with a still sobbing lil girl.
The aggressive guy pulls up in a buggy and shouts get in – without stopping…we got to the gate, in the chaos at the desk they managed to shred KOH singapore boarding card…we then get rushed on to the A380 through business class, bumped and bounced off many rich people on the way to our seats, stewardesses carrying our bits/kids etc…
We sat down as the plane started to taxi out – 10minutes late.
Relief then took over instead of panic.
Woohoo we held up the A380…first warning for OZ that we’re on our way!

The flight was awesome, very smooth, food was great, stewardesses were lovely, we met up with WV, (lovely lady), we didn’t hear “we’re bored” once from the kids – we ate, slept, watch films, played games etc – it certainly didn’t feel like a 14 hour flight.
Singapore Air are amazing!
I had a ‘moment’ when I couldn’t find lil mans passport – they were all together at the gate but now I only had 5…blind panic was replaced by tears..and the tipping out of my 2 bags, found it in a side pocket – thank goodness..Don’t know how it got there though.
Singapore was HOT, muggy hot, amazing, huge and so chilled, we took the kids swimming – rooftop pool, you can watch the planes landing/taking off etc from the pool. N’1 daughter decided she knew best regarding sun and shade and pinked up nicely for a lobster! We booked onto a free tour around Singapore to kill some time, KOH saw it all – rest of us slept J
Determined to have a smooth check in we arrived at the gate over an hour early – and they were late opening!
N’1 son managed somehow to get checked in before us and as we were sat in the departure bit a call goes out for him on the tannoys. We drew straws as to who was going to attend with him and KOH lost – thankfully it was simply because he checked in first the luggage had been assigned to him and they couldn’t work out how an unaccompanied minor could have 15 suitcases!

The 777 was more cattleclass than the airbus, we were still going upwards when the stewardesses were dishing out drinks and then food!
There were a few spare seats so lil man and I banished KOH to another row so we could stretch out and get some sleep. Instead of 6 seats for us all we got 9 so all managed to stretch out and all got a good 4/5 hours sleep…
Out of the window the sun is rising over Australia – woohoo we’re here…
Off the plane, lots of G’days etc, gather up our 15 suitcases, enter customs etc, answer all the questions which I know theyre going to ask as ive done my research J
When N’1 daughter pipes up “ive got my rugby boots” in answer to sports wear question, (now I thought these had gone through the shipping after I had washed them so queried it with her – “oh no I took them out and wore them again” she says – and as I know her, I know theyre going to be dirty)
She then cant remember which bag they’re in – she has 3, so after everything gets put through the xray machine they turf out 2 of her bags.
Dirty boots are the last thing on my mind at that point as all kinds of crap is being produced…inc OPEN FOOD, I don’t know how many times ive told them no food can go in to OZ in suitcases….
They cleaned her boots (muddy as expected) and another pair of her shoes, wished us the best of luck and didn’t charge us (lovely Ozzies)…then through passport control – 2oldest kids then managed to go off alone again – they’ve only been told about 1,000,000 times we have to go through in order, KOH first etc, so they cause issues as they’re unaccompanied minors with unauthorised visas…so obviously we were twitching slightly…sort that problem – and watch as big kids happily set off down the corridor as were still checking in.

Adelaide airport is quite small! It was nice, airy, clean, no sign of knickerless mad ladies, the people were lovely, we got some coffees, sat down and thought “oh my god, we’ve done it”. Me being super efficient had saved the rental house address on my email – not written it down, so KOH was then trying to log into WIFI so we could find out where we were going…

A lovely young man – looked about 14, helped us get a minibus to get us to our rental.
Our driver was great – swerved all over the place to point out landmarks to us and told the kids all about the poisonous animals that are waiting to greet them…

We finally arrived in one piece at the rental – and were gobsmacked, Keith the owner was waiting for us, with his 2 little girls – lil kids ran off to play – left me having palpitations as they were digging up bark, moving rocks…
Keith is lovely, made us a cuppa, they had got us in all our basic essentials, the house is beautiful – (gota follow kids around all the time tidying up after them), he left us to get showered etc and came back and took us for a drive to show us the beaches/shops etc.
Stunning, no other word for it, the area is beautiful, everywhere is stunning, I can happily say ‘we all love it’.
Within hours of arriving both big kids said they’re staying!

So far we’ve mooched upto our local shopping mall, about 20mins walk, a couple of times, went for a Chinese meal in Christies Beach for KOH’s Birthday, (very very nice), sorted out our medical care (this took minutes, just take your passport), joined the library – for internet access (passport for ID and rental agreement for address details, you can take in your laptop, plug it in to their electric, (get a plug adapter) & use their WIFI all for free), met up with KOH’s friend who’s lovely, we bought a car, (insurance is cheap) its old but fab, figured it would do us til we have time/get sorted to go buy a better car and then we can teach the big kids to drive in it…
We’ve had a Barbie – got the kids to try Roo…
I did the TFN online – very simple to do, takes about 5/10mins.
We’ve opened a bank account – again, take passports etc.
Been food shopping – everything imaginable is available, you do need to look round for prices etc though.
Delivery Pizza is soooo cheap…
Spend $30 + in Coles/Woolies and get 4c off a litre of fuel, and spend $5 in the petrol store (2 cartons of milk cover that) and get another 4c off, and Tuesday is cheap day/night at the petrol stations…driving is easy, once you master reading speeding signs everywhere and get used to the massive roads – 1 lane equals about 3 in the uk, its easy to see why people get busted for speeding – the roads are so big and usually quite empty. Tail gating is common as is undertaking on the left.
I don’t like the puppies/kittens in the pet shops – that’s about all I can complain about really.
The big kids found new mates on the 2nd day and have been out doing all sorts – been into the city twice, been to soccer and ozzie rules football matches, been totally independent and have settled. (big relief)
Weve been dragging lil kids round with us to house viewings and job interviews, make it up to them with ice lollies and lots of visits to the beaches.
The beaches here are amazing, the sea is clear blue. Simply Beautiful.
Weve seen a few houses, some leave a lot to be desired. We’re stalking one agent to get her to pull her finger out regarding a house we really like.
Got a few more to see this week though.
I love Aldinga Beach, we all love it, but at the moment its not practical work wise and for the big kids…too south.
KOH has had quite a few interviews, offered 2, likes one but it’s a bit of a travel but good money, the other is more local to us but lousy pay.
We’re looking to stay in the south, we’ve been and looked up north – its nice but its not for us and we think it’s a bit far from the main beaches.

So far everyone has been really friendly, with us and especially with the kids.
That’s about it for now, all in all were loving it – it poured down last night, much needed rain, everywhere is already looking greener – we need quite a bit more though.

Oh and also MASSIVE THANK YOU’s to all you guys on here.
Congratulations you did it at last by god you did it in style didnt you.I havent been on expats for ages been so busy but its lovely to hear that its all come together for you all.
Have a great time in your new surroundings all the best to you all.
xxx
Trudi
Old Apr 26th 2008, 4:21 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

You made it
The update is a great read.
Cheers for sharing!!
J x
Old Apr 26th 2008, 5:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Great update, really entertaining
Glad you are enjoying it all so far & look forward to the next inxtalment
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Fab update. I can just picture the scene at the airport. Glad to hear things are going well after a bumpy start.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond repute

WHat a great update. Glad to hear everything went smoothly at the airport

Brilliant post, thoroughly enjoyed reading it
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:15 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

when we went through adelaide airport it was one of the first flights in, in the morning, and a large family came through with us - they were exhausted but full of laughter ... guess you were the same!!
i can picture the scene ....

best of luck with it all,

sue x
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:40 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

fantastic post, at one point I was gonna run out of breath, it was moving so fast and furious
i'm interested in the questions the ozzies ask at the airport, can you advance on that
best of luck, you sound very happy
bec
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by egghead4
fantastic post, at one point I was gonna run out of breath, it was moving so fast and furious
i'm interested in the questions the ozzies ask at the airport, can you advance on that
best of luck, you sound very happy
bec
Bloodyhell!!!! That would make a best selling book!! LOL
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Wow Im exhausted reading all that, but well done to you for coping with it. Hope the rest of your life goes smoothly.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yanchep
Wow Im exhausted reading all that, but well done to you for coping with it. Hope the rest of your life goes smoothly.
I suspect Katsmajic will have the energy and resources to cope with anything thrown at her and her family after reading her great story.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Fab post I can just imagine that will be us when our time comes, its good to read post like this knowing not everyone has it smooth, well now you have got over all your bumpy rides hears to all the smooth keep us posted and wishing you all, all the best

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.