Brisbane Reccie Update

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Eltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud of
Default Re: Brisbane Reccie Update

Great report Jacqui, very interesting reading. We head over in just two weeks time and going to look at a few places you mentioned so great to get someone elses opinion.

All the best with the house sale and the future in Queensland..wherever you end up. Will be great to leave this dreich scottish weather behind won't it!!
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

newlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nice

Originally Posted by Princess Leia
I really enjoyed reading your diary. You seem to have your feet firmly on the ground and seem to be trying to think everything through realistically. My inlaws live in North Lakes so I could picture everything you talked about. I have to say I'm not particularly keen on new, modern estates but I really love the walking track around the lake, which I do every time we travel up from Sydney to see the family.

The traffic up that way didn't used to be that bad - we've been travelling that way for visits for nearly 10 years now. But it seems that since they've widened the Bruce Highway it seems to have got worse for some reason.
A fantastic read, we're off on Wednesday so has given us some idea's.....!
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:55 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent thread! really enjoyed reading about your adventure. I'm another one selling a house this month....maybe we will have to start a march house selling thread!

Jackie x
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eltoro
Great report Jacqui, very interesting reading. We head over in just two weeks time and going to look at a few places you mentioned so great to get someone elses opinion.

All the best with the house sale and the future in Queensland..wherever you end up. Will be great to leave this dreich scottish weather behind won't it!!
You can say that again. How many days has it chucked it down for now? At least when it was raining in Brisbane it was warm.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Excellent thread! really enjoyed reading about your adventure. I'm another one selling a house this month....maybe we will have to start a march house selling thread!

Jackie x
LOL yes. We started tidying out the dreaded garage over the weekend and need to really start tackling the house. Can't believe how much stuff we have accumulated over 16 years of marriage. Really need to be tough and get rid of a load of stuff.

Hopefully we'll have the house on the market within the next 2 weeks. Good luck with yours.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Enjoyed reading about your trip, you certainly packd a lot into the 2 weeks! Look forward to the Update when you get there, they too make great reading for us people that are still stuck over here

Lynn
Old Mar 11th 2007, 12:02 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Great post Jacqui,it looks like you have done far more than i have in my 5 weeks here!

Lol at the Koala story,Julie held one there too but it didnt crap on her.
Have a look at flightcenter and Scotia travel for your flights over.The prices are reasonable and we flew from Glasgow via Dubai with Emirates who were great,though a little slow with the drinks cart.Sounds like Malaysian Air were quite poor. Plus we thought it better to miss out Heathrow.

Glad to hear things going well on hubbys job front too.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 2:52 pm
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

What a brilliant post!

We are moving to Mountain Creek on the Sunshine Coast but have decided to find somewhere as a plan B just in case we need to be nearer to Brisbane for jobs. Your post gave us some great tips, thanks very much!!

Vikki