Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Bore da! to all you welsh people

Bore da! to all you welsh people

Old Apr 30th 2008, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

cassie_coo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bore da! to all you welsh people

Sut mae? I'm from Ammanford originally and posted my visa application for Oz today - hooray! Hoping to move to Brisbane around September time with my Aussie partner. He's fed up of British winters....

Are there lots of Welsh people in the Brissie area? Do you meet up often? This is SO scary!!!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:05 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by simonally
hi to all ime a plasterer from newport hoping to be in brisbane with my oh by xmas so c u their
hiya

we are also from newport, whereabouts are you. we are trying to sell our house at the mo:curse::curse:
we are heading to the Sunshine coast, where are you hoping to settle?
bec
oh and welcome to expats, i noticed it was your first post
Old May 1st 2008, 3:29 am
Forum Regular

smudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cassie_coo
Sut mae? I'm from Ammanford originally and posted my visa application for Oz today - hooray! Hoping to move to Brisbane around September time with my Aussie partner. He's fed up of British winters....

Are there lots of Welsh people in the Brissie area? Do you meet up often? This is SO scary!!!
Hi Cassie

Yes strangely enough there is a lot of welsh people in Brissy, i've talked to quite a few recently and loads when i was here in 2001.

Can't say i've met up with any though through this site. good luck with the visa and enjoy the jourmey over
Old May 1st 2008, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

simonally is an unknown quantity at this point

hi bec down in newquay cornwall at mo from st.julians originaly what part of the port uu from ? hoping to settle in brisbane my oh has got a job in a city centre hospital
Old May 5th 2008, 6:27 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by simonally
hi bec down in newquay cornwall at mo from st.julians originaly what part of the port uu from ? hoping to settle in brisbane my oh has got a job in a city centre hospital
hiya
we are also from st julians, we have a property on st julians road for sale. what are your names?
did you go to st julians comp, we did
bec
Old May 6th 2008, 6:45 am
Just Joined

simonally is an unknown quantity at this point

hi bec my name is simon wright my oh is alison she is from cumbria.i did go to st.julians a long time ago as ime 40 now my mother still lives at the top of st.julians road