Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

been here three years today ;)

been here three years today ;)

Old Oct 10th 2009, 7:01 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default been here three years today ;)

we landed in the sunny gold coast three years today my god its flown by

one the whole i do believe that its been a move for the better

for anyone wanting to see the whole story and its huge heres the link
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...+regards+steve

regards steve
Old Oct 10th 2009, 7:12 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: been here three years today ;)

Originally Posted by steve`o

regards steve
Congratulations on three years... but if think I'm going to read that lot you have another thing coming !!
Old Oct 10th 2009, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations mate, it would take me 3 years to read that lot only got to the 13th and we have done 3 years as well , know what you mean how time fly's . Have a drink on me
Old Oct 10th 2009, 7:48 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Congratulations on three years... but if think I'm going to read that lot you have another thing coming !!
lol i know it went on alot longer than intended
Old Oct 10th 2009, 7:49 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by PAP01
Congratulations mate, it would take me 3 years to read that lot only got to the 13th and we have done 3 years as well , know what you mean how time fly's . Have a drink on me
cheers mate
Old Oct 10th 2009, 9:53 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Steve

Glad it's gone well
Old Oct 10th 2009, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy anniversary
Old Oct 10th 2009, 10:43 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

congrats to you all, enjoyed the photos of your decking/ garden project the most. All the best for your next 3 years
Old Oct 10th 2009, 10:47 am

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Steve.

Also I have some electrical work on Australia Fair wc 26. pm me if you are around then and if you are near enough. Will be just disconnects and reconnects - prob about 8 of each at different times that week

Viv
Old Oct 10th 2009, 10:55 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, may your next 3 years be as fantastic
Old Oct 10th 2009, 6:41 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Well in Steve made up for you,

Hope you achieve everything you want on the GC you have helped loads on here.

Good luck and keep enjoying it mate.

Dougie
Old Oct 10th 2009, 9:52 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Anniversary to you all! Steve, you seem like a top bloke with the right attitude, to be grateful for what life brings you, and to put in the effort to make it what you want.

(I grew old reading that thread a while back, but it was worth it. )
Old Oct 10th 2009, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

steve`o;

we have been in Melbourne 13 years on the 12th December mate, we all love the place not just Melb but Australia in general its far better than Blackburn Lancashire.

Art
Old Oct 11th 2009, 3:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by steve`o

regards steve
Well done Steve'o..hope you've taught these Aussie sparkies how to do it right by now
Old Oct 11th 2009, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations, you've given some great advice, we're hopefully headed over your side of the motorway from Varsity soon, might bump into each other on the other side!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.