Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

8 years UK to Oz and back to UK

8 years UK to Oz and back to UK

Old Jun 10th 2017, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 8 years UK to Oz and back to UK

Hi pal

Long time no speak. Glad all is going well now. Up in Scotland too!!

I'm still working in ground investigations. Just moving to HS2 in the midlands currently! Good money to be made!

Cheers Al
Old Jun 11th 2017, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tramps_mate
Hi pal

Long time no speak. Glad all is going well now. Up in Scotland too!!

I'm still working in ground investigations. Just moving to HS2 in the midlands currently! Good money to be made!

Cheers Al
Good to hear it is going good for you. I am working in ground investigations as well. Who are you working for?
Old Jun 11th 2017, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by verystormy
Good to hear it is going good for you. I am working in ground investigations as well. Who are you working for?
I'm currently a contract engineer!! Contacted to Fugro at the moment!

Who are you with?
Old Jun 12th 2017, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

Soil Engineering. Work at the Glasgow office, but running a big ground investigation in Newcastle at the moment. Though only a couple of weeks to go. Then back to Glasgow.

We have a lot of guys on HS2 as well.

I miss exploration though