8 months already

Old Jan 7th 2007, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all
Thumbs up 8 months already

Hi all

not been on the forum much since we arrived 8 months ago have had loads to do but we are more settled now.
The dogs where in Byford kennels for 30 days so we had plenty of time to find a rental.
We decided to go to Mandurah which is lovely and there are many rentals to choose from that allow indoor pets then we went looking for a job.There are loads out there.
We brought a container over by excess international then brought to the house by grace removals and everything was unpacked for us .Not even a broken cup.
Only thing we have not done and that is buy a house .Will look in about 6 months (hopfully the prices will go down )

If i can help you in anyway just let me know

Beth
Old Jan 8th 2007, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 8 months already

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
Hi all

not been on the forum much since we arrived 8 months ago have had loads to do but we are more settled now.
The dogs where in Byford kennels for 30 days so we had plenty of time to find a rental.
We decided to go to Mandurah which is lovely and there are many rentals to choose from that allow indoor pets then we went looking for a job.There are loads out there.
We brought a container over by excess international then brought to the house by grace removals and everything was unpacked for us .Not even a broken cup.
Only thing we have not done and that is buy a house .Will look in about 6 months (hopfully the prices will go down )

If i can help you in anyway just let me know

Beth
Hiya Beth, we're also Mandurah way and love it too.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
Hiya Beth, we're also Mandurah way and love it too.
Perhaps Beth could come to a Mandurah coffee morning at the Dome once the kids go back to school.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 5:07 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: 8 months already

That would be great.
Dont have any kids myself just 2 dogs oh nearly forgot and a boyfriend
What about yourself

Beth
Old Jan 11th 2007, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
That would be great.
Dont have any kids myself just 2 dogs oh nearly forgot and a boyfriend
What about yourself

Beth
Cheers Sunbather, I'm very slow on the uptake.

I have a hubby, two kids and two kittens who are siamese cross and are killing me.

We meet up every Wednesday morning in term time (will start back on 31st Jan) at the Dome on Mandurah foreshore from 9.15 onwards. You are, as is anyone else, welcome to join us
Old Mar 1st 2007, 10:40 pm
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

Hi

we are hopefully coming out your way in may, have been looking at secret harbour/safety bay port kennedy areas, would be glad of any info from you on renting property at the moment...havnt found a lot on the internet. are there still some avail, we are 2adults and 2 kids 10 n 5....am reading as many posts as poss to find out....it looks lovely n cant wait to be out there..

Jo
x
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jo andy + 2
Hi

we are hopefully coming out your way in may, have been looking at secret harbour/safety bay port kennedy areas, would be glad of any info from you on renting property at the moment...havnt found a lot on the internet. are there still some avail, we are 2adults and 2 kids 10 n 5....am reading as many posts as poss to find out....it looks lovely n cant wait to be out there..

Jo
x
I think Salsa found that out too as they've recently moved to Secret Harbour - not a lot of rentals on the internet but a fair amount when you get here. There are a number of us in the areas you've stated so you wouldn't be on your own !
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 3:10 pm

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

Thanx for the reply, its nice to know theres people already there who can give us a few pointers. Thats made me feel a bit better about the rentals too.

I've been looking at schools and it seems there are a few around these areas but again I suppose its better to go and have a look at them when we get there,,,,,, but if you've got any advice that will be great 2.

cheers
Jo
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanx for the reply, its nice to know theres people already there who can give us a few pointers. Thats made me feel a bit better about the rentals too.

I've been looking at schools and it seems there are a few around these areas but again I suppose its better to go and have a look at them when we get there,,,,,, but if you've got any advice that will be great 2.

cheers
Jo
most of the primary and junior schools are good - if you're after a senior school you may be better off sticking to Port Kennedy/ Secret Harbour way.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 5:45 pm

Thanx,

Jo
Old Mar 4th 2007, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

Hi all,

Would you mind if i join in !!!!!!1

I am hoping to also move to Mandurah or any city on the Peel region by July or later/earlier depending on when DIAC will give it's green of course.
Peel region because of my STNI visa.

My concern is housing for the time being. I would like to know how and where i can rent a temporary accomodation to let for say 1 month at a reasonable price (i do not require any luxury) for wife, son 17 yrs and myself pending we find another one.
Of couse, i have made some search on internet, but most of time those accomodation are highly priced.

Thank you for your help/suggestions.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 4:23 pm

Hi Olauf,
let u know if I find anything as we are also on search for temp acc,,,, see you out there
Jo
Old Mar 4th 2007, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

Hi Olauf,
let u know if I find anything as we are also on search for temp acc,,,, see you out there
Jo

Ok Jo thanks
will also keep you posted.