5 years plus

Old Nov 10th 2012, 7:05 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 years plus

Originally Posted by Margaret3
sure did! only 20 bucks, but still a nice return
That's the power of happy, positive thinking.
Old Nov 10th 2012, 7:13 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

My winnings came in useful as i booked my daughters flight to scotland for next year (its her 21st birthday pressie from us), i couldnt believe it when we came out the travel agents and she burst into tears However now she is just really excited and planning taking an empty case and filling it with cheap clothes.

I have asked her to write an update from her perspective when she comes back, (hopefully she will do this as it could be a real help to people moving with teenagers) I wonder how she will feel?. she came here at 15 and now at 21 having her first trip back (except for the first two weeks we were here and sent her home to sit her scottish standard grades, lol, what a bloody waste of money that was, now she is doing her degree here it doesnt matter a jot!)

Last edited by Margaret3; Nov 10th 2012 at 7:19 am.
Old Nov 10th 2012, 9:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Great to read Margaret, you've been on a long hard twisty road. So congratulations for sticking it out.

Personally speaking what I read into this, is for you, it's been about making real Australian friends and letting them be part of your life.

Your news is the cherry on the top of a great weekend of news for me.
Old Nov 10th 2012, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
My winnings came in useful as i booked my daughters flight to scotland for next year (its her 21st birthday pressie from us), i couldnt believe it when we came out the travel agents and she burst into tears However now she is just really excited and planning taking an empty case and filling it with cheap clothes.

I have asked her to write an update from her perspective when she comes back, (hopefully she will do this as it could be a real help to people moving with teenagers) I wonder how she will feel?. she came here at 15 and now at 21 having her first trip back (except for the first two weeks we were here and sent her home to sit her scottish standard grades, lol, what a bloody waste of money that was, now she is doing her degree here it doesnt matter a jot!)
So pleased it has all worked out for you.It hasn't always been easy but you got there.long may it continue.
Old Jan 3rd 2013, 2:31 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Great update, good to hear things are working out for you, I remember reading about the struggles you went through.
Old Mar 28th 2013, 10:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey pal, been a while hasn't it!!

Glad to hear you are more settled.

I am still waiting for you to come visit me, although I may just have to come and find you instead