5 Years in Brisbane

Old Nov 23rd 2010, 1:09 am
The Mango King

Antney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to all
Default 5 Years in Brisbane

Where does the time go?

We passed the 5 year mark on October 5th and are still loving Oz. Have changed jobs and started our own company after my contract came to an end with my original sponsor and wasn't renewed.

Still Oz is the land of small business, my import / export consulting business is going well and Lisa has just opened a kids clothing store in Kenmore, which gives here some flexibility to work around the kids when I'm travelling overseas.

Phoebe our eldest goes to prep at Brookifield State School and just loves it and Trinity goes to Brookfield Early Childhood Centre and loves it as well.

Still living in Pullenvale, in the house we built in 2007. I seem to remember acreage being a great idea when the drough was on, not so sure it was the best move now the rain is here, but we do love the space and the wildlife.

We don't really miss the UK or our old life, but do keep in contact with friends and relatives there. We're visiting the UK as a familiy next year (instead of me just going there on business!!) which will be quite interesting for Lisa as she hasn't been back since we left in 05.

Anyway, here'se to the next five years in Brisbane
Old Nov 24th 2010, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 Years in Brisbane

Congrats on the 5 years and everything coming together and heres to the next 5 years