5 weeks in australia

Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

deanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud of
Default 5 weeks in australia

Hi everyone, we arrived on 18th jan so been here 5 weeks tomorrow and loving it !!!!
Have a rental property in Thornlie perth.
Kids have started school and settled in well no probs.
Hubby started work this week so a little lost with myself but will soon find a job.
Just a small warning to all HGV class 1 drivers your licence cannot be transferred.
Had Excess ship our furniture and they were EXCELLENT arrived 2 weeks ago with no damage to anything.
Have medi-care sorted, tax file numbers only took just over a week to arrive, so as they all say all good here!!!!
Just 1 question if anyone can help do i need a tv licence here (if so promise i will get 1 lol)

So be happy everyone and go for it the sunshine does you good. Talk soon Tracey xxxx
Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to all
Default Re: 5 weeks in australia

no TV Licence needed!!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

deanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud of

Excellent just got even better !!!!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by deanmhunt View Post
Hi everyone, we arrived on 18th jan so been here 5 weeks tomorrow and loving it !!!!
Hubby started work this week so a little lost with myself but will soon find a job.
Just a small warning to all HGV class 1 drivers your licence cannot be transferred.
Had Excess ship our furniture and they were EXCELLENT arrived 2 weeks ago with no damage to anything.
Have medi-care sorted, tax file numbers only took just over a week to arrive, so as they all say all good here!!!!
Just 1 question if anyone can help do i need a tv licence here (if so promise i will get 1 lol)

So be happy everyone and go for it the sunshine does you good. Talk soon Tracey xxxx
Hi Tracey

Think we may have bumped into you at one of Janes Northampton meets with your hubby, glad to see all is well and will be on our way over to Perth in apx 6 months time, looking forward to it, may see you guys then

Good luck

Mick n Claire
Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:27 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent just got even better !!!!
lol

good luck with it all

Lee
Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mickagnew View Post
Hi Tracey

Think we may have bumped into you at one of Janes Northampton meets with your hubby, glad to see all is well and will be on our way over to Perth in apx 6 months time, looking forward to it, may see you guys then

Good luck

Mick n Claire
Hi again yes i think we did meet, it was the only meet we went to, but we do keep in touch with jane, we often speak on msn but sadly not close enough to her to visit, good luck with your big move and i promise you you'll love it when you get here !!! If your close to us give us a shout and we'll meet up for coffee Tracey xx
Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: 5 weeks in australia

If anyone out there is close to Thornlie and fancies a coffee and a chat drop us a line, would be nice to make a few friends lol.
Tracey xx
Old Feb 21st 2007, 1:01 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad it's going well for you all.

Dave
Old Feb 21st 2007, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

deb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to all

If anyone out there is close to Thornlie and fancies a coffee and a chat drop us a line, would be nice to make a few friends lol.
Tracey xx
hi ya Tracey,

We are moving out to Perth next Thursday , and are looking to move to the Maddington area. Thornlie i know is just around the corner.

when we get there i'll give you a shout and we can go for a coffee and the Metro.

debbie
Old Feb 21st 2007, 1:32 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tracey,
Glad you have settled in and enjoying it!
You might not get this in time, but a group of us meet for lunch at the Quay cafe, Hilary's on thursdays at 12. Try and make it if you can.
Tracey
Old Feb 21st 2007, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Glad to hear that everything is going well and that you are settling in.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

ravenclaw22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Australia is really a great place. Hope i could travel there too

Good luck and enjoy!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

TV Licence!! would you really pay for the crap on TV here :-))
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Great to hear you are lovin it, each time I read that someones move has turned out well and they are enjoying life down under, it just makes me wish I was on my way now, carry on enjoying and all the best for yourself and family
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield View Post
TV Licence!! would you really pay for the crap on TV here :-))

haha! truer words never said. There are ways of getting up to date TV shows from Sky, etc.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.