5 and a half years

Old Aug 10th 2010, 7:38 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default 5 and a half years

Australia - It's a bit uncooth, it's a bit racist, it's a bit backward, it's a bit parochial, it's very insecure about it's place on the planet and extremely defensive about it's merits vs the rest of the world, the standard of 'journalism' is shocking, the driving standards are worse.

Brisbane - It's a bit slow, it's a bit lacking in va-va-voom, the freaking cyclists are out of control, the commute is getting worse.

Generally, I love the place
Old Aug 10th 2010, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 and a half years

Congrats on the 5 and half years

The driving is pretty bad but i know now what they are going to do even before they do it so i can avoid being involved with it
Old Aug 10th 2010, 10:27 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LINDZI
Congrats on the 5 and half years

The driving is pretty bad but i know now what they are going to do even before they do it so i can avoid being involved with it
Yeh, I sort of know what you mean ... it's a predictable level of mindlessness ... I hadn't considered that before
Old Aug 10th 2010, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Yeh, I sort of know what you mean ... it's a predictable level of mindlessness ... I hadn't considered that before
I must admit though its not as bad here in the Maitland area as it was in Mackay i think in Mackay it was more down to the women drivers in there big 4x4 who couldnt careless if they hit you or not as they where alot bigger than you in more ways than one

(only joking dont want to upset 4x4 drivers and also women)
Old Aug 10th 2010, 11:15 pm
Mostly Harmless

I must admit though its not as bad here in the Maitland area as it was in Mackay i think in Mackay it was more down to the women drivers in there big 4x4 who couldnt careless if they hit you or not as they where alot bigger than you in more ways than one

(only joking dont want to upset 4x4 drivers and also women)
Hey, I do my share of the school run, I hear all that ... Mutually Assured Destruction ... it's an arms race with transport ... "Nudge Bars" ... what a ridiculous term ... "Maim Bars" ...

We have a 4 wheel drive ... but it's an 'all wheel drive' and isn't the size of a small barn.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey, I do my share of the school run, I hear all that ... Mutually Assured Destruction ... it's an arms race with transport ... "Nudge Bars" ... what a ridiculous term ... "Maim Bars" ...

We have a 4 wheel drive ... but it's an 'all wheel drive' and isn't the size of a small barn.

Its only because i am jealous and i want one myself so that i can do the same
Old Aug 10th 2010, 11:23 pm
Mostly Harmless

Its only because i am jealous and i want one myself so that i can do the same
We should all be entitled to The Aussie Dream ... a McMansion, a 60ft 3D Plasma and a Pajero.

Some Great Aussie Battlers (tm) have to make do with 2D TVs ... the shame, the shame.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well i must be the only one as i dont have any of them so does that mean i am not a true aussie

(or does it just make me a pauper )
Old Aug 10th 2010, 11:48 pm
Mostly Harmless

Well i must be the only one as i dont have any of them so does that mean i am not a true aussie

(or does it just make me a pauper )
Join me in the ranks of the footsoldiers ... right enough of this nonsense, I'm off to the seaside to make the most of my day off ... Redcliffe and some fish and chips I think ...
Old Aug 11th 2010, 8:52 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Great update mate

Hope you enjoyed your Fish and Chips
Old Aug 11th 2010, 11:06 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Well done on not getting thrown out.
Old Aug 12th 2010, 3:40 am
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Great update mate

Hope you enjoyed your Fish and Chips
Fish and Chips great but bloody expensive, nice walk by the seaside and over the new bridge, dog enjoyed itself, family exhausted but happy

Ekka? What that?!

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Well done on not getting thrown out.
I'm past the stage where the OH can decide, that is the main thing!
Old Aug 12th 2010, 3:48 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

We should all be entitled to The Aussie Dream ... a McMansion, a 60ft 3D Plasma and a Pajero.

Some Great Aussie Battlers (tm) have to make do with 2D TVs ... the shame, the shame.
Is that the name they go by there? Goes with your comments about the driving.
Old Aug 12th 2010, 3:55 am
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by expatasia
Is that the name they go by there? Goes with your comments about the driving.
Yup, at least SOME of the Land Cruisers look like they have been off the road a bit ... add a My Family sticker collection on the back and you have an instant candidate for steralisation.
Old Aug 12th 2010, 3:59 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup, at least SOME of the Land Cruisers look like they have been off the road a bit ... add a My Family sticker collection on the back and you have an instant candidate for steralisation.

Haha yes, pajero = wa nk er in Spanish, here they prefer the mini-Pajero

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.