Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

4 weeks in Brisbane and so far so good!

4 weeks in Brisbane and so far so good!

Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice
Default Re: 4 weeks in Brisbane and so far so good!

Originally Posted by MarkandS
Kerkerr

Thanks for a great post that is so helpful We are looking at moving out to the Enogorra area Jan 08. I am also going to be flying with Malayian Airlines with a stopover in KL, so any tips for places to go or do in KL?

What time did you fly?, was it the morning or night time flight? Am particularly interested as we will be flying with 2 children and it seemed to work for you so... I hope!

Thanks and please keep us all updated as there are serveral of us still in UK who are following you at a similar time of year.

Mark
Hi Mark,
We had 2 night-time flights and I would highly recommend that you book those!By the time you get on the flights the kids are really tired and ours flaked out almost immediately - which was a godsend as there isn't much room for them to start mucking about - if you know what I mean!! Also on the flight from KL to Brisbane we were seated in the middle row of the plane which was really cramped so if possible try and get window seats! Definately go to the twin towers which are totally amazing especially at night - they look like something out of starwars! We didn't manage very much sightseeing but it was just nice to relax for a few days before the next leg of the journey.
Well good luck and if you need anymore info please feel free to PM me!
Keri
Old Mar 15th 2008, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

LUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to all
Default Re: 4 weeks in Brisbane and so far so good!

Hi Kerri

Great post

Am looking to be in country July time, working August in rbwh! how you finding it? am a midwife myself, cant wait to be there! are you looking to buy soon? how far is ashgrove from work?

Anyway hope to hear from soon

Kim