4 Months in (Nearly!)

Old Aug 20th 2007, 10:31 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: 4 Months in (Nearly!)

Originally Posted by mick69
Well thought I would update my update

Sadly, there is no change. We are going back to the UK. Flights booked (31st August) shippers booked (24th August) Broadband cancelled (23rd August!!!)
Nothing much else to say really apart from a big thank you to all I have met and spoken to since arriving in Oz.
It has been a pleasure knowing you all and just wish it could have lasted longer. I will miss my best mate (little bear) so much even though we have only known each other a short time (feels like forever) she has been a rock. Listening to me moan on about this and that. Thanks hun your a star.

You never know, one day I might get to come back home!!

Thanks again everyone and will keep chatting from the UK

Lynne
Good luck Lynne. It's a shame your hubby won't stay. It's normally the woman who is unsettled. Wonder if once your back he may change his mind again?
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

littlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nice

Hi Lynne

Just wanted to say good luck and best wishes to you, Mick and the girls. We never got to have that coffee but that day we met in Woolworths it felt like I'd known you for years. I hope, one day, we will get together for that coffee when you hopefully visit Secret Harbour again. Take care

Nicky x
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

little bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=mick69;5210496]Well thought I would update my update

It has been a pleasure knowing you all and just wish it could have lasted longer. I will miss my best mate (little bear) so much even though we have only known each other a short time (feels like forever) she has been a rock. Listening to me moan on about this and that. Thanks hun your a star.

Hiya Luvy,

You'll always be my bessie mate no matter what side of the water we are-thanks for being my rock too, as for the moaning i reckon its a close call between us both! And the best part-you're gonna return to Durham talking like a southerner-keeping everything crossed you return

Sara x x
Old Aug 20th 2007, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Good luck Lynne. It's a shame your hubby won't stay. It's normally the woman who is unsettled. Wonder if once your back he may change his mind again?
Thats what I'm hoping

Originally Posted by littlenick
Hi Lynne

Just wanted to say good luck and best wishes to you, Mick and the girls. We never got to have that coffee but that day we met in Woolworths it felt like I'd known you for years. I hope, one day, we will get together for that coffee when you hopefully visit Secret Harbour again. Take care

Nicky x
Sorry, I never got round to it Nicky. Apologies for that. I reckon my gob never shuts up so in the short space of time I meet someone they know my life story.......therefore.......known for years Only kidding but yes know what you mean.

Take care and you never know, we may get to meet for the coffee.

Lynne x
Old Aug 20th 2007, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by little bear
Hiya Luvy,

You'll always be my bessie mate no matter what side of the water we are-thanks for being my rock too, as for the moaning i reckon its a close call between us both! And the best part-you're gonna return to Durham talking like a southerner-keeping everything crossed you return

Sara x x

You'll not need to keep everything crossed if you carry out the kidnapping plan

See ya later
Lynne xx
Old Aug 20th 2007, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

little bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond repute

You'll not need to keep everything crossed if you carry out the kidnapping plan

See ya later
Lynne xx
Shhhh-he might twig and make an escape
Old Aug 21st 2007, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

littlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nice

Thats what I'm hoping

Sorry, I never got round to it Nicky. Apologies for that. I reckon my gob never shuts up so in the short space of time I meet someone they know my life story.......therefore.......known for years Only kidding but yes know what you mean.

Take care and you never know, we may get to meet for the coffee.

Lynne x
No apologies needed Lynne I know you've had lots to do. I probably didn't word it very well but you've got a great personality and I'm sure that will help you get through this and settle back into UK life.

Nicky xxx
Old Aug 21st 2007, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry I didn't reply to you all I must have missed a bloody page

Originally Posted by Wendy
All the best Lynne. I really hope your OH appreciates all you are giving up for him and I hope that one day he will return the favour and let you have another go at it

Take care honey
Wendy x
Thanks Wendy and yes I hope he does return the favour. x

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
Hi Lynne
Hope the trip back goes smoothly.
Dont forget to give us a shout when you get back

hugs
Adele
Will get in touch when I get sorted out Adele x

Originally Posted by Issie
I shed a tear for this post as i know you really do not want to leave Australia........I wish you every success and happiness for the future and hopefully one day you will find your self back under
Thank you for your support Issie and I may get back, you never know.

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
It`s a shame you are going mate - It was really nice meeting you today, but you have to do whats best for your family.
It was good to meet you as well and yes it is whats best at the moment but hopefully not forever.

Lynne xxx
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:09 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

all the best. I agree with Wendy, hope he realises what you are giving up for him. Good luck.

Joex
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:37 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Well thought I would update my update

Sadly, there is no change. We are going back to the UK. Flights booked (31st August) shippers booked (24th August) Broadband cancelled (23rd August!!!)
Nothing much else to say really apart from a big thank you to all I have met and spoken to since arriving in Oz.

Lynne
I feel so sad for you. I hope your hubbie realises what a star he has in you
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 8:53 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

The best of luck Lynne, take care, you never know
Old Aug 28th 2007, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

From one Lynn to another -

Best of luck with ur move back to England, and have a safe flight. Just having read this thread, ur hubby is one lucky guy to have you. I hope he appreciates all you are sacrificing for him.

Lynn xx