3rd Time around!!

Old Sep 7th 2009, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute
Default 3rd Time around!!

Once, twice three times a ping ponger..............

UK to Adelaide.......Adelaide to UK,

UK to Gold Coast......Gold Coast to UK,

UK to Gold Coast.........Gold Coast to.......nowhere!!!!!!

Here and happy....there is hope for all ping pongers

LibbyX
Old Sep 7th 2009, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

storms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant future
Default Re: 3rd Time around!!

Great that your loving it
Old Sep 7th 2009, 2:09 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

LibbyX[/QUOTE]

Amazing, how on earth did u manage that ?
Old Sep 7th 2009, 4:22 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LIBBY

LibbyX
Libby I am so happy for you - I have to admit the cynic in me thought 'she'll be back in the UK by Christmas!' - I'm so glad you've proved me wrong!!

You should give hope to other ping pongersxx
Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:59 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

LibbyX

good luck, send my love to the pac pines oldies from off here
Old Sep 7th 2009, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

LibbyX
Feel quite boring now, we only did it twice! Bet that must have cost you financially but seriously glad its all come right.A friend of mine left Brisbane for 6 wks on a 'should I go back/stay' holiday in UK, she only lasted 3 days and cut hol short to return, she says it was best money she ever spent for making up her mind.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Dont mention the money.........our bank account reflects how much it has cost us over the years

Pommygirl , I thought that myself!!!!

LibbyX
Old Sep 7th 2009, 9:43 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Good for you Libby.
Sounds like you've made the right decision at last

Julie. x
Old Sep 12th 2009, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

I hardly post on BE now but saw your post and and remembered your journey. Well done you, so glad that you have now settled. From one ping pong pom to another, bloody well done
Old Sep 14th 2009, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scrawni
I hardly post on BE now but saw your post and and remembered your journey. Well done you, so glad that you have now settled. From one ping pong pom to another, bloody well done
Thank you

LibbyX
Old Sep 15th 2009, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck we have to lay the ghost.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Hi Libby
We'll be joining you in November having bounced from Uk to Brisbane to Gold Coast to UK and now back to the Gold Coast. It would be lovely to just be settled somewhere! Anywhere! Maybe there should be a forum for ping-pongers?

I hope your happiness continues

LibbyX
Old Sep 17th 2009, 9:04 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

LibbyX
Bet you're a nightmare to go shopping with

Bet you've had some great experiences, all the best for the future.

Cooler
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Sherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of light

well done Libby and family glad you are settled.

I did 9 years in Melbourne and did the should I go, and went back to UK and lasted a few months and came back to Australia. Cost me a fortune, pets shipping and breaking leases, ill be paying off 3 credit cards for another 18 months but it was worth it.

Feels good to be settled, glad you have found your place.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold

Hi Libby,
First time I have been on here in months and saw your name.
Glad you are settling down and hope it all works out well for you.
Love
Plants

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.