3rd Time around!!

Old Nov 13th 2009, 10:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3rd Time around!!

Well done Libby. Hide the passports
Old Nov 28th 2009, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

So pleased for you,Well done.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

tlock is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LIBBY
Once, twice three times a ping ponger..............

UK to Adelaide.......Adelaide to UK,

UK to Gold Coast......Gold Coast to UK,

UK to Gold Coast.........Gold Coast to.......nowhere!!!!!!

Here and happy....there is hope for all ping pongers

LibbyX
Wow! Once is tough enough

Hopefully this will be third time lucky for you
Old Nov 30th 2009, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

suzy a is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Libby!! I have followed your story from the beginning and I am delighted that you are finally settled!! I agree there should be a ping pongers forum!!! Come on admin can we have one???
Old Dec 1st 2009, 1:27 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

LibbyX
I like Adelaide, been there only a couple fo tiems but loved the 'feel' of the place. I also like the Gold Coast albeit only driven through it. What would you say are the plus and minuses of both?
Old Dec 1st 2009, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paddyo
I like Adelaide, been there only a couple fo tiems but loved the 'feel' of the place. I also like the Gold Coast albeit only driven through it. What would you say are the plus and minuses of both?
We are in Adelaide and have been here nearly 3yrs now, The plus is most of the people are friendly things are easy to get to and its not long before you get settled in a comfort zone, But every so oftern something comes along and reminds you ( or us in our case) this is not what we came to australia for, where as the Gold coast in our case is, Lively, more work, stronger future for your children, closer to other large city,s with easier access to the rest of the world, the word comes down to choice, in adelaide i feel as though this is taken away from you, and if you are the type of person that after the slow life and relaxation, wonts to live again, then adelaide does not realy offer this.
Old Apr 6th 2010, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold

Libby,

just wondering how your getting along.

Anyone heard from her lately?

I have tried private mail but no answer.

thanks
Plants
Old Apr 6th 2010, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Yeh, I wonder how she is. LIBBY, how ya doin?
Old Apr 6th 2010, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

bluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to all

Hi Libby

been wondering how you are doing girl,, we to came back to the UK 2007, we head back over to Adelaide next week, cant wait, were really excited, I just know this time is it, we WILL make it work.

Glad you are finally at home

Bluekipper
Old Apr 6th 2010, 9:00 pm
Ping-ponging Pom

dave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of light

We won't be behind you Bluekipper, we move back in just over 6 weeks.

Shouldn't have left in the first place, but hey-ho, you live and learn.
Old Apr 7th 2010, 3:27 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bluekipper
Hi Libby

been wondering how you are doing girl,, we to came back to the UK 2007, we head back over to Adelaide next week, cant wait, were really excited, I just know this time is it, we WILL make it work.

Glad you are finally at home

Bluekipper
Play golf? Well, either way, we should meet up sometime. We're down south of Adelaide

Enjoy your flight,
Cooler
Old Apr 8th 2010, 5:17 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy a
Well done Libby!! I have followed your story from the beginning and I am delighted that you are finally settled!! I agree there should be a ping pongers forum!!! Come on admin can we have one???
The problem is, you'd post on it for a bit, then you'd move to the Oz forum, then moving back to the UK, then back to pingpongers
Old Apr 8th 2010, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

bluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to all

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
Play golf? Well, either way, we should meet up sometime. We're down south of Adelaide

Enjoy your flight,
Cooler
No I dont know the 1st thing about golf,,we lived in Hallet cove 1st time round,,staying in Oaklands prk in OAA then hoping to go further south. Yep we should catch up sometime. Left work today, i was like tiny tears

on few days to go,then the fun begins.

Bluekipper
Old Apr 12th 2010, 1:11 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bluekipper
No I dont know the 1st thing about golf,,we lived in Hallet cove 1st time round,,staying in Oaklands prk in OAA then hoping to go further south. Yep we should catch up sometime. Left work today, i was like tiny tears

on few days to go,then the fun begins.

Bluekipper
Hey, that's great. We're down in Seaford which is a little further than HC. The number of new builds is amazing, going up all the time down here.

Going cooler now though, miss the 30+ days

Cooler
Old Apr 12th 2010, 8:38 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

LibbyX
My advice is to burn your passport.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.