Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

3rd Month in and my honest opinion about Ozzie life

3rd Month in and my honest opinion about Ozzie life

Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:37 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3rd Month in and my honest opinion about Ozzie life

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
The site rules are a good place to start ! But you fire away eh.

By the way, sydney, It's five months in now. As the OP, are your feelings the same as they were back in February ?
That's what the mod's are for, so I still don't see why I should be concerned.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
That's what the mod's are for, so I still don't see why I should be concerned.

OK. I mean Oh, o.k..
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

jacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to all

Whats everyone going on about ? I just want to carry on with the chats and forget about trolls etc etc ... Can we move forward ?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jacqui cameron
Whats everyone going on about ? I just want to carry on with the chats and forget about trolls etc etc ... Can we move forward ?
Then you could have responded to this.

By the way, sydney, It's five months in now. As the OP, are your feelings the same as they were back in February ?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

jacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to all

Arm chair detective .. what are you talking about ?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jacqui cameron
Arm chair detective .. what are you talking about ?
"3rd Month in and my honest opinion about Ozzie life"

The title of this thread !

It's now 2 months since it was posted so hence the question

"By the way, sydney, It's five months in now. As the OP, are your feelings the same as they were back in February ?"

That's what I am talking about.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 1:30 pm
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Syedney
Why not? Please don't get me wron, I am very interested in any genuinely reasonable opinion in regards to this as I have a child myself.

So why wouldn't bring up a child here?
Before I start I believe the best place to bring up a child is in a happy loving home and Australia is a great place to bring kids up.
If I had kids I would want to be able to take them on an easy cheap flight regularly on holidays to explore the fantastic and fascinating place that is Europe, I would want to take them Camping and hiking around Scotland Wales and Ireland, I would want them to be British and proud of their roots and the history og their birthplace.
Some people say they would never bring their kids up in the UK, that’s OK that’s their choice and good luck to them but when I have kids the only place I will bring them up is Britain.

Last edited by london52; Apr 9th 2009 at 1:34 pm.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 1:33 pm
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

Why Not?
Can you please stop taking this thread of track please.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by london52
Can you please stop taking this thread of track please.
Originally Posted by london52
Scotland actually is nice in the rain and cold weather as it is so rugged....I like it
Certainly, we are talking about "3rd Month in and my honest opinion about Ozzie life", not Scotland.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

I agree with London52 and definately on the same page as him. Having been in the travel industry for 20 years and travelled alot growing up I have travelled extensively. My best memories were travelling around Europe and either doing a driving holiday or hopping on a plane somewhere 1 hour away but with a completely different culture and landscape . In OZ ..everything is just so far away and culture stays the same ( or lack of it ) and landscape pretty bland.

I really dont understand why we are still here. Need to give my husband a push. The sooner the better. My 2nd child will be born here too, which makes me nervous as I'm sure if we live in UK then one day the kids will want to go back to OZ perhaps !??
Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Arm Chair detective.. your annoying me
Just let it go
Old Apr 9th 2009, 9:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

With apologies to those who have tried to keep the thread on track, it really has wandered into crazy-land now.

Thread closed.