Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

326 Days and still Counting....

326 Days and still Counting....

Old Apr 28th 2007, 11:12 am
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 326 Days and still Counting....

Thanx,
cant wait now
Jo
Old Apr 29th 2007, 11:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

you'll be here soon Jo

Dawn, I remember you going to Leeming. I think lol. I have an ex pat arriving tomorrow and I am all at six's and seven's lol.

I must admit I have been NOR and I am not too keen. I miss all my friends in Brisbane though. I feel sometimes I have made the wrong decision regarding this.

I do love it here though everything is so accessible.

Houses are a silly price here now I have to admit. We cannot afford to buy one. Were investing money instead.

Drop us a line if you come down, we'll have a brew.

love and stuff Lace xxx
Old Apr 30th 2007, 1:18 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lacey21
you'll be here soon Jo

Dawn, I remember you going to Leeming. I think lol. I have an ex pat arriving tomorrow and I am all at six's and seven's lol.

I must admit I have been NOR and I am not too keen. I miss all my friends in Brisbane though. I feel sometimes I have made the wrong decision regarding this.

I do love it here though everything is so accessible.

Houses are a silly price here now I have to admit. We cannot afford to buy one. Were investing money instead.

Drop us a line if you come down, we'll have a brew.

love and stuff Lace xxx
will do hun, sent you a pm anyway, your right about the houses, weve bought but mortgaged up to or max, thinking of selling and renting, see how it goes
Old May 1st 2007, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey Lacey - where did that time go ?? I remember when......., no, best not, it will remind me of how long and how much time I must have spent on here !!

I must admit I don't come here often anymore so must have missed you settling in Rocky I thought you went East !!
Old May 1st 2007, 8:54 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely to hear your settled and loving it. We were in Perth Febuary just gone but didn't get the chance to go to Rockingham.

But we will have all the time in the world when we move permantley in January. Reading you post just makes me want to be there now.

God i miss it !!!

Take care Lacey and keep loving that life
Old May 2nd 2007, 1:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Issy, love it over here. Just picked another ex pat up from the Airport yesterday lol. Haven't seen him yet he is still in bed bless.... You'll love it when you get here adn yes Ohippy the time goes fast. You don't realise it though. A year on Saturday 5th may.

We was going to move east but we fell in love with it here. May look to going east in the future when the lad has done the school thing lol.

hugs Lace xxx
Old May 2nd 2007, 10:27 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Lacey, I'm wondering if you still keep in touch with nicanjoe? We lived only a few miles apart in Canada and lost touch when we both moved. I would love to get in touch again, seeing how I'm moving over to the west coast from Adelaide. If you ever see her would you let her know I was asking about them? Thanks.
Old May 7th 2007, 11:47 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Haven't spoken to them D for a long time hun.
Sorry

put out a shout on the ex pats and I am sure someone will know where they are lol

hugs Lace xxx
Old May 8th 2007, 8:46 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mindblower
Haven't spoken to them D for a long time hun.
Sorry

put out a shout on the ex pats and I am sure someone will know where they are lol

hugs Lace xxx
Thanks. I know her last name so think I'll try phoning everyone with the same name when we get there. There aren't many in the book and if someone answers with the same accent as me then I'll know it's her.
Old May 9th 2007, 2:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sorry hun lol

Mindblower is visiting me at the moment and he didn't log out lol

I hope you find them petal

good luck Lace xxx
Old May 9th 2007, 8:37 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
sorry hun lol

Mindblower is visiting me at the moment and he didn't log out lol

Thank goodness for that....I was getting a bit worried for a minute!

Hello Dave and family, hope you are enjoying your reccie! I'm sure the lovely lacey is looking after you!

Jackie x
Old May 19th 2007, 12:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They are loving it. In fact they don't want to go home lol.

They have had the best time and have found oout a lot of useful info.

Lace xxx

Cheers Jackie hope your keeping well x