3 years today

Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default 3 years today

3 years today we left the UK.
We arrived in Perth 2 days later, stayed with friends for a week, then started our new life in Bunbury.

The first few weeks are a bit of a blur, so much to do.

Going to make this short and sweet, its been stressful at times, been a few ups and downs, lots of tears, but hey thats life wherever you are.

To sum it up , I have still got 5 kids here, and 1 still back in Uk.

All 5 are very happy and settled, Scott finished Uni last week, thank god.
Michelle starts in Feb.
The younger 3 are real little Ozzies.
We have built a lovely 5 bed house, with pool.
We have jobs that we love, and a great lifestyle.
We have lots of lovely friends, and so do the kids.
No regrets, still get a bit homesick, miss family.
On the 12th Jan we have our citizenship ceremony, so I had a red rose tatood on my back, I will always be a Lancashire lass, but will be proud to be an Ozzie.
Advice to you all, give it your best shot, there where times when I wanted to just go back, and think omg what have we done, but I kept strong and kept remembering why we did this. It has been the most stressful time in my life at times, but for me the hardest part was leaving my older kids.
Got to go now, mum and dad here for 3 months , so busy busy busy.
Have a lovely Christmas.
Denise x
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:13 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 3 years today

So glad it's all worked out great for you. Have a great Christmas with your folks xx
Old Dec 5th 2007, 11:28 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on reaching your 3 years.
Good luck for your citizenship in Jan, have a good day
Old Dec 5th 2007, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold

Hi ya Denise,
Congrats on making the three years. Happy your son is settling in Perth. Good Luck with the Citizenship thingy. Must try to hook up again soon. Really enjoyed meeting all of your Family last time in Perth. Will text you in the morning.

Wendy
Old Dec 5th 2007, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold

Hi ya Denise.
Me again. Went to my phone to text you as I said why wait till morning when I found out I no longer have your mobile no. Lost them when I switched phones.So if you still have mine text it too me please.
Wendy

That is if you want to of course !!!!!
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:55 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

[/QUOTE]

Congratulations of progress made in 3yrs Down Under.

Sorry we didn't get to see you whilst in Busselton this summer, maybe another day.

Dave
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:08 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hi cranni

looks as though you and your family have settled in really well, good on ya
best of luck for the next 3 years
bec
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:17 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
We arrived in Perth 2 days later, stayed with friends for a week, then started our new life in Bunbury.

Going to make this short and sweet, its been stressful at times, been a few ups and downs, lots of tears, but hey thats life wherever you are.

Michelle starts in Feb.
On the 12th Jan we have our citizenship ceremony, so I had a red rose tatood on my back, I will always be a Lancashire lass, but will be proud to be an Ozzie.
Advice to you all, give it your best shot, there where times when I wanted to just go back, and think omg what have we done, but I kept strong and kept remembering why we did this. It has been the most stressful time in my life at times, but for me the hardest part was leaving my older kids.
Have a lovely Christmas.
Denise x

Good for you Denise............Have a wonderful Christmas with your family
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:35 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Denise x
Great advice Denise...and don't forget to post a pic of your tattoo

wishing you a very merry festive season

Old Dec 8th 2007, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on becoming Citizens Glad to see everything is going well

Mandy
Old Dec 8th 2007, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The OH
Great advice Denise...and don't forget to post a pic of your tattoo

wishing you a very merry festive season

Lancashire Rose
Attached Thumbnails 3 years today-dscn0791.jpg  
Old Dec 9th 2007, 4:56 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on your 3 years. Have a fantastic Christmas and citizenship ceremony and enjoy your parents.

Joex

ps Nice tattoo
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle starts in Feb.
Have a lovely Christmas.
Denise x

Congratulations on your citizenship, we have our ceremony on Australia Day, can't wait. We too have been here almost three years and finally all my children are here, reuinted at last.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Denise, looking forward to the ceremony next month
Old Jan 8th 2008, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

lyndamary01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: 3 years today

Hi Crannie

It was really good ready your message and we were so glad you seem to have settled well in Bunbury. We are 60 years old living in the North of England and thinking of moving out there to Secret harbour, where we looked at houses a few years ago when visiting our son who lives in Golden Bay (for the past 8 years) Our other son is waiting for his Visa and then he wil hopefully come out too. My only worry is if it caters for our age group? We're no fuddie duddies but we like a slower pace of life than we did. Our sons think there is no problem at all, but we would appreciate a little independent opinion!
Thanks so much.
John and Looby

Michelle starts in Feb.
Have a lovely Christmas.
Denise x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.