3 years now....

Old May 17th 2010, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 years now....

Originally Posted by kporte
May have to look at that. I am never buying a house again, I hate all the palaver!
Happy 3 year anniversary then kp!!

Oh, and thanks for the interesting and informative update ...

3 cheers
shears
Old May 17th 2010, 12:24 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shears
Happy 3 year anniversary then kp!!

Oh, and thanks for the interesting and informative update ...

3 cheers
shears
Tells you all you need!
Old May 19th 2010, 1:44 am
Account Closed

Ok, more of an actual update now! For those that don't know, fellow BE member Emelems and myself are going out and very happy we are too! I am anyway! After my tribulations of the last few months I have done a lot of soul searching as to what I want from life here and made the plan to move up to the Sunshine Coast. Went for an interview last week and got the job, and on the same money as my former Brisbane job. Just heard today that I have secured a rental in Buderim and I will be moving up there to start my new post at the end of May!!
So, Sunshine Coast here I come!!
Old May 19th 2010, 3:15 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, more of an actual update now! For those that don't know, fellow BE member Emelems and myself are going out and very happy we are too! I am anyway! After my tribulations of the last few months I have done a lot of soul searching as to what I want from life here and made the plan to move up to the Sunshine Coast. Went for an interview last week and got the job, and on the same money as my former Brisbane job. Just heard today that I have secured a rental in Buderim and I will be moving up there to start my new post at the end of May!!
A whole new lease of life for you with a bit of luck Really pleased for you, its great news
Old May 19th 2010, 4:07 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes aint life just grand.Long may it continue for you.
Old May 19th 2010, 4:24 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, more of an actual update now! For those that don't know, fellow BE member Emelems and myself are going out and very happy we are too!
OMG! Are you? Strewth, you kept that quiet.

Old May 19th 2010, 4:25 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Well you couldn't have stayed on the down escalator much longer. Great that you've got on the up one. Hope the Sunny Coast gives you everything you want/need/expect for many years to come.

Oh and too much snogging causes cold sores (apparently) so don't forget to come up for air every now and then
Old May 19th 2010, 4:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
OMG! Are you? Strewth, you kept that quiet.

Jeez, where have you been????

Actually, where is Ems?????
Old May 19th 2010, 5:22 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
Jeez, where have you been????

Actually, where is Ems?????
I know where she is. I saw her FB update this morning.
Old May 23rd 2010, 3:51 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, congrats all round
Old May 24th 2010, 7:40 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

great news on all fronts mate & Montville is beauty
Old May 28th 2010, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Hey! I'm in Buderim too! Where are you? I'm in Buderim Meadows...Lovely part of the world to live

Lynn xx
Old Jun 7th 2010, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

KateandPhil is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lynn

We have just moved to Buderim near to you off Bringenbrong Drive. I have two children 7 and 5 who have just started at Mountain Creek school, they seem to have settled in well so far. How long have you been here? Are you liking it here?
Old Jun 7th 2010, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Hi Kateandphil,

yes you are just round the corner from me. I will pm you my phone number and we can have a chat.

Lynn x
Old Jun 7th 2010, 7:51 pm
Account Closed

I'm just in Buderim, 2 mins from Mooloolaba and am loving it!