3 months in Tasmania

Old Jan 30th 2007, 6:27 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 3 months in Tasmania

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Tassie has the lowest crime rate in Oz and the cleanist air in the world.

Aswell as the best fish restaurants and most laid back lifestyle
Old Jan 30th 2007, 7:01 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear it's going well for you all, and look forward to seeing you next week

Also.....if I can manage to get some work there.....any chance of a place to stay for a few days during a school holiday there?
Old Jan 30th 2007, 7:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
Great to hear it's going well for you all, and look forward to seeing you next week

Also.....if I can manage to get some work there.....any chance of a place to stay for a few days during a school holiday there?

You and Cas are more than welcome here anytime

How was Canberra?
Old Jan 30th 2007, 7:20 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mashy
You and Cas are more than welcome here anytime

How was Canberra?
Pretty tedious, but better than I expected. Made some good contacts and the people there are great. It was also steaming hot, which didn't help with work....the hotel I was staying at seemed to be all out of air-con

Will talk to you more this week coming about possibly making it to Tassie this year....I have plans
Old Jan 30th 2007, 7:25 am
Account Closed

Pretty tedious, but better than I expected. Made some good contacts and the people there are great. It was also steaming hot, which didn't help with work....the hotel I was staying at seemed to be all out of air-con

Will talk to you more this week coming about possibly making it to Tassie this year....I have plans

Nice one

Looking forward to next week

We went to Cradle Mountain at the weekend where there was PLENTY of air-con
Old Jan 30th 2007, 7:29 am
Take it easy

Nice one

Looking forward to next week

We went to Cradle Mountain at the weekend where there was PLENTY of air-con
hmmmmm....that's the biggest problem. Probably will have to visit Tassie in winter

It'll still be great......I think
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:15 am
Account Closed

hmmmmm....that's the biggest problem. Probably will have to visit Tassie in winter

It'll still be great......I think

Just remember to bring your thermals with you
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:25 am
Take it easy

Melbourne felt cold to me after the heat in Canberra

Weather looks good for you's next week, though
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

thinking about wearing the thermals tonight, bl**dy freezing out in this gale-force wind!
Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:18 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

will yer stop all this bloody talk about thermals
Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
will yer stop all this bloody talk about thermals
just kidding Kay-hope you shipped your electric blanket tho!
Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
just kidding Kay-hope you shipped your electric blanket tho!
I have bought some extra blankets

hey how was the rail trip??
Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

I have bought some extra blankets

hey how was the rail trip??
really good-i'm going to post more details with some pix when i've got time-here's 3 to be going on with:
Attached Thumbnails 3 months in Tasmania-perth-jan-07-017.jpg   3 months in Tasmania-perth-jan-07-064.jpg   3 months in Tasmania-perth-jan-07-012.jpg  
Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
really good-i'm going to post more details with some pix when i've got time-here's 3 to be going on with:
ahh I recognise the 3rd one
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

ahh I recognise the 3rd one
first one is at Cook, SA, the second is inside Little Creatures brewery tap in Freo, third is somewhere on the Nullarbor.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.