Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

2 years in Perth - time to say goodbye.

2 years in Perth - time to say goodbye.

Old Nov 18th 2008, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

BuddysMum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2 years in Perth - time to say goodbye.

Great post.

We are at the other end of our journey (right at the very beginning) but I do love reading all the updates. Even the negative ones, so long as they are constructive.

But it's always better to read the really positive ones like this one.

Thank you
Old Nov 19th 2008, 8:20 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Great post, good luck with your future.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 10:29 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Shirley,

It's so good to see your posting and hear that everything has worked out for you. It seems like a very long time ago that we were on the 138-thread, worrying about our applications and when we would hear something!

Dave and I are doing fine here in Sydney. We have been here two years today and time has just flown by. We now have two little 'un's, aged 20mths and 3mths, that keep me very busy, not that I am complaining!

All the best,
Nicky
Old Dec 9th 2008, 8:06 pm
Just Joined

Davensara is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ub40fan
I somehow hit the button that made the post final before I intended to, then I had to go to work so I couldn't edit it to add a bit. That bit should be.

Good luck to anyone deciding to try their luck over this side of the world, whether it be Perth, Adelaide, Brissy or wherever.

Emigration is not for everyone, but only you know how it can turn out, come and see for yourselves, give it a fair go and have no regrets.

You only get one shot at life, I am loving what I have done with mine so far

Shirley x
Wow Great post shirley, I am due to come out with OH and two girls In Jan and although its been a long process I am really getting worried am I doing the right thing, and you are correct that no one can tell me if I am, I just need to come to that conclusion myself. I guess its fear of making a mistake, and messing up my childrens life ( although I think they will have a better one in OZ). Thanks for an honest post, and I am sure i will make the right decision.

Sara
Old Mar 21st 2009, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: 2 years in Perth - time to say goodbye.

Originally Posted by ub40fan
I somehow hit the button that made the post final before I intended to, then I had to go to work so I couldn't edit it to add a bit. That bit should be.

Good luck to anyone deciding to try their luck over this side of the world, whether it be Perth, Adelaide, Brissy or wherever.

Emigration is not for everyone, but only you know how it can turn out, come and see for yourselves, give it a fair go and have no regrets.

You only get one shot at life, I am loving what I have done with mine so far

Shirley x

A great post Shirley thankyou
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

You should still post Shirl's you have a lot of good things to say and much good advice chicken, Friends come and go (mostly with your stuff lol).

I know you want to lol

Speak to you on the dark side (PM's) soon

Lace xxx