Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

2 years on Gold Coast - how the Aussie gov't helped me start my own business

2 years on Gold Coast - how the Aussie gov't helped me start my own business

Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:37 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 years on Gold Coast - how the Aussie gov't helped me start my own business

hi fabie,
gosh i remember you from way back!!
glad to hear everything has fallen into place for you honey!!!
take care,
sue xx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

caleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant future
Default Re: 2 years on Gold Coast - how the Aussie gov't helped me start my own business

Inspiring and informative post, great stuff.

Just one question, I thought that you had to be in the country 2 years or so to receive any unemployment benefit so will this count for new arrivals?
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:37 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Fabie.

We were talking about posters of the past the other day and you came into the conversation. "You remember" I said "she was the lovely Swiss duck."
See, you left an impression

I remember well the turmoil of your time before you left Switzerland and it is a credit what you have done and achieved over the last 2/3 years.

Best of luck with the business venture and that of life
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:38 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caleb2003

Just one question, I thought that you had to be in the country 2 years or so to receive any unemployment benefit so will this count for new arrivals?
Skippi is a returning Aussie so it's probably different for him.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Thanks Bix,

That goes straight to my heart! it is so nice to know that you remember my posts! well, im not the little duck anymore :-) i changed my pic, after 3 years, was about time!

Hope all is well for you, and thanks again for your kind words!

fabie

Originally Posted by Bix
Hi Fabie.

We were talking about posters of the past the other day and you came into the conversation. "You remember" I said "she was the lovely Swiss duck."
See, you left an impression

I remember well the turmoil of your time before you left Switzerland and it is a credit what you have done and achieved over the last 2/3 years.

Best of luck with the business venture and that of life
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Hello !

Sorry for the late reply! Yes i had to wait until the 2 year period had expired :-) and then it all kicked in :-)

Originally Posted by caleb2003